Chapter 11-everything

The same freaking morning routine I have to wake up to go to meetings with Antonio. I'm hooked on to Antonio like a koala I'm under the blankets legs wrapped around his torso and arms around him. I groan trying to get up off Antonio to get ready.

He doesn't let me.

He gets in top of me he groans kissing my torso. I giggle "stop Antonio we have to go to meetings" I say he sighs letting me go.

We finally got all my clothes into Antonio's closet I look through my clothes trying to find some mature for a mafia meeting thing. I find this orange colored dress with sparkly straps and a slit on the leg I look at my heels and find the black heels there not tall or anything just something.

Her outfit

I need to shower I hop in the shower really fast washing my body that's it not my hair

I need to shower I hop in the shower really fast washing my body that's it not my hair. My back facing the shower door when I feel someone's hands wrap around me. I already know it's Antonio he starts kissing my neck slightly.

He's so clingy it's cute.

I walk out the shower putting a towel around me drying off my body putting some lotion on my body also putting on my bra and underwear after I'm finished I start putting on my dress I put it on going threw my drawers to get my makeup.

I'm not doing a full face it's just a boring meeting I put some on and start curling my hair a little this is what takes forever I have a lot of hair.

Antonio finally comes out the shower with his towel hanging very low he comes to me kissing my shoulder then going to the closet "your love language is definitely touch" I say to him "really" he says picking out a suit I hum.

Finally done with my hair I put on my shoes walking out the bathroom Antonio has been waiting for me in our bedroom "ready" he say I nod he stands up putting his hand on my lower back walking me downstairs "where are all the meetings going to be at" I ask "I think at ours" he says locking the door then taking us to the Porsche he open the door for me closing it behind me while I put seat belt on Antonio gets in the car starting it and going to the office.

"Ugh I so don't want to talk to people today" I say rolling my eyes. Antonio rubs small circles on my thigh "you'll be fine Belleza" he says to me.

What does that me and I dumb or something for not knowing what it means.

"I want a nickname for you" I say "what about daddy" he says "ANTONIO!!" I yell pinching his hand he laughs "oo I know il mio amore" I say "now what does that mean" he says "I'm not telling you" I say smiling "ok then I won't tell you what your nickname means" he says I hum.

We make it to the office Antonio turns off the car getting out the car come to my side to open my door OBVIOUSLY

Anyways I get out the car then Antonio closing it. He catches up to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we get closer I see more men.

"I don't like this already" I state "you'll be fine you're safe with me belleza" he says lifting up my chin kissing me on the lips well it was just a little peck.

We walk inside the office and I see the girl. What was her name Jessica or something "didn't you fire her" I whisper yell  "ill get the guards to do something with her" he says as we walk to the elevator "I swear if she does some shit after we get out I'm fucking shooting her"I threaten "ok calm down" he says rubbing my back.

We walk into one of the meeting rooms sitting down in the chairs that are right next to each other. I sit down with one leg over the other while Antonio scoots my chair closer to his. He puts his hand on my thigh and then everyone starts talking about Mafia stuff.

This is gonna take forever.

                                   ❣︎

Finally the meetings are over but we don't get to leave yet Antonio still has to go to his office because there are some papers in his office he should sign.

I sigh sitting on the couch by his desk "it's only a few papers and then we can go home" he says I nod sitting there waiting for him to finish. "Ok I'm finished" he says standing up putting all the paperwork together in a folder I stand up ready to go as he turns off the lights walking out the door waiting for me to walk out.

I walk out leaning on Antonio while we go to the elevator. We make it to the main floor the elevator doors opening while we walk out the elevator the girl who's still here mutters something under her breath I try to stay calm but then the whore want to call me ugly.

I grab Antonio's gun out of his waist band taking it out of safety shooting her "I had enough of your shit bitch" I say walking up to her dragging her by her ear "get the hell out and never bring your ass back and if I see you back I'm not afraid to kill you" I say pushing her out down the stairs.

I walk to the car waiting at my door for Antonio to open it I get in sitting down putting my seatbelt on Antonio closes my door getting in the driver "you weren't playing with her" he mutters "shut up Antonio" I say "yes ma'am" he says starting the car. We drive out the parking lot making it home.

When we make it home I try opening my door by myself but Antonio closes it "absolutely not" he say getting the car keys walking over to my side opening the door we walk into the house greeted by Karma"hey baby" I say petting her I walk upstairs taking off my heels putting them back in there spot. I take of my dress getting one of Antonio's shirts while Antonio comes in after me getting some sweat pants putting his dirty clothes in the basket walking to bed I follow after him laying down right next to him cuddling into him.

"I'm sorry for being rude I guess" I say "it's alright Belleza you were just mad in the moment but let's go to sleep we don't have to go anywhere tomorrow" he says turning on his side so we are facing each other.

My eyes start getting heavy and I fall asleep.

HEYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER OF CASSANDRA BEING A BAD BITCH WE LOVE HER ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YALL ❤️

Word count:
1147

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎