Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

"Good girl."

I was fucking panting now.

I sat up straighter and looked down at my legs. My thighs were soaked and slippery, and there was a wet patch beneath me.

"You've made such a mess for me, love."

Enzo stepped in front of me. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

He sunk to his knees, sighing.

Enzo Rossi fell to his knees at the sight of me.

He was on his knees... for me!

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Fucking hell, how did I get so lucky?"

He looked up at me as my hands found his hair. My fingers got tangled in his soft, unruly locks. He smiled and closed his eyes.

"I want to take this slow, my love. But my head's a fucking mess because of you. I can't take this shit anymore."

He leaned forward and kissed my clit. His tongue licked up and down my slit, causing me to cry out in pleasure. He stopped, but then I felt his tongue dip inside me.

My knees almost buckled at the sensation.

I tugged on his hair harder and arched my back.

"I've tasted you enough, Aurora. I need to be inside you."

He abruptly got to his feet and started unbuckling his belt. My hands flew to his shirt buttons. I was practically ripping them off when Enzo chuckled and whispered, "So eager for me. Such a fucking whore, aren't you?"

I nodded helplessly.

He pulled his pants off and kicked them away. I took my hands off him while he shrugged out of dress shirt and tossed it onto the floor as well.

He was naked.

For me.

All for fucking me.

It wasn't like I hadn't seen him naked before... but this time it felt different. We were a couple, this wasn't just some pity fuck to get ourselves off, this was because we loved each other.

I watched Enzo as he walked toward our suitcases in just his briefs. He bent down and started rummaging through our belongings while I admired his powerful back.

Fuck. He was so beautiful.

I couldn't get enough of him.

Enzo stood up and I heard the faint tear of foil.

"I want you on your hands and knees facing the headboard."

My throat bobbed as I slowly turned and got onto all fours. I crawled forward a bit so Enzo would have room to climb onto the bed.

My entire body trembled when I felt the bed dip behind me.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Aurora. Is that what you want?"

"Fuck yes," I whispered breathlessly.

His cock nudged my entrance. Nothing could prepare me for the way Enzo slammed into my from behind.

My jaw fell open and I almost fell forward. I braced myself on my elbows and buried my face in the sheets. He fisted my hair from behind and tugged on it.

The position we were in now drove me fucking mad.

My ass up, back arched and face buried in the sheets while his cock pumped in and out of me.