ℭ16: 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

Start from the beginning

CRASHH

SPLAT

CRASHH

"Mhmm, okay" I replied nonchalantly as another body flew past me crashing the tree. That titan had just started running and picking up speed quickly, countering which we increased that pace as Eren voiced his complaints to Petra, "I can't just watch them die, why just why do they all have to die. PLEASE DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING, JUST SAVE THEM!!!"

He shouted as Petra replied," Don't let their deaths go to waste then, as we find that information, this will all be worth it.Right now, just trust your comrades to protect you."

He turned around to get a view of that titan as it killed off another person. I could see him turning his fear-filled gaze on me as he stuttered, "K-Kiyotaka, a-are you okay? " i nodded as I asked,"Why do you ask?"

He spoke with even hoarse and low tone,"Y-you....look horrifying."

"Is that so?" I spoke nonchalantly as the rest peered over at me. It seems Eren's words had some substance in them, as I saw their expressions change from curiosity to one of fear. Levi simply grunted,"This is the first time I have seen ur eyes, so dark. Turn on the lights brat."

It seems I had finally changed my expression, to my original self. It seems it was visibly scarring.

Eld spoke up,"No need to look so glum, Kiyotaka. Just follow Captain's orders and we will be fine. CAPTAIN, DO I HAVE THE ORDER TO KILL THIS MONSTER."

It seemed to be the general prevalent thought in everyone's mind as Levi barked his orders,"Listen here squad can take it on, then go ahead I won't stop you. But y'all will be responsible for the consequences."

I spoke up as I caught up to his horse,"What do your orders suggest?"His eyebrows scrunched up as no one had ever caught up to him in horseriding. He deeply sighed as he said, "Just keep following along."

"I see, very well then. How about this offer, if I can stop the titan from at least killing the other comrades, will you remove all supervision from me?" This was the perfect opportunity to get rid of that constant observation by the higher-ups. He looked at me for a moment and contemplated his options. I could feel his doubt rinse off, as he heard my nonchalant voice. He had realised long back that I am more capable than I let on. He grunted,"Only if you do so..."

"Alright then, I won't stop the titan though. Only save the comrades approaching death." I replied as I jumped off my horse and attached my ODM to the tree and caught a person being thrown, right at the nick of time. I spun and my ODM immediately dislodged under both our weights. Shooting it again, I regained control and laid him on the ground, that bleeding could have been fatal if I wasn't there.

I shot again at the Female titan's hand as it pulled on it, ready for punching me. I immediately detached my ODM as her hand grazed my head. That was a close call. Her eyes shone as she realised what I had just done. She had done the same to a previous soldier and her moves were repetitive, hence I could predict the line of action. Using that as an advantage I had rescued another soldier from her grasp as she had grabbed onto my ODM.

Her target shifted back at me, as she swung with her backhand. Dropping down the branch I just landed on, I saved myself and him. Now, time for distraction...

"ANNIE"

She stopped on her tracks momentarily, as I swerved to her legs. She realised my plan of action as she pulled her leg back and delivered a brutal kick, barely dodged by me, as I crashed to the ground.

She dropped down to me as she smirked. I spoke in a whisper as I lay there,

"A miscalculation...

On your part "

A Spear...no two......no three......no....hundreds of spears shot all at once, piercing her skin as she had now been completely immobilised in this position. This time, she could be killed...why?

Her hands were grabbing me, instead of her nape.....

It was simply

A miscalculation

How pitiful

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear Readers

He met his match, because of the overwhelming physical strength the titans possess.

If you have noticed, Kiyo is quite a bit uncertain and surprised. Reason?

Well, no matter how many things he has seen in the WRoom, he is still

new to this world and it's rules. He is also nowhere as strong alone.

Hence he is bound to be surprised.It's hopefully realistic, with his character.

He is not scared if you are doubting that. Rather he is intrigued.

Have a great day and vote if you enjoyed reading.

Do give my other books a try:

1. Fakekouji [Updated]

2. Love? War? [Next to update]

Thank You