TWENTY ONE - Burned history

Start from the beginning

"And for that, keshin armed will be crucial, an keshin armed that must be gained through effort instead of relying on the mutual resonance of space-time."

"Immediantly after a timeline is meddled with multiple identities of tenma consisted within parallel worlds, these multiple tenma's resonated with eachother, raising his power."

"But now that the amplitude involving raimon junior high have settled back down." He explained. Onces again midori and nishiki assured that they haven't understand the subject while akane beside was having flowery aura around her enjoying the subject.

"As I mentioned before, the only way to achieve the real keshin armed is by raising your own power."

"I'll learn keshin armed no matter what, then we'll fight protocol omega and win." Tenma assured.

"I..I don't think thats just easy," Miko mumbled but they all turned to her, "hm? It's nothing.." She pushes back her glasses with her finger.

"Will we able to learn keshin armed too?" Shinsuke looked up, "That, I don't know.. But the more of you that are able to use it, the greater our chances of winning." The ravenette eyed him.

"In any case, we have to try."

"Yes. Let's take back soccer and our real histroy."

"Will we be able to, with just us?" Tenma turned down to his friend, "We have to do it! We're the only ones who know that this timeline is wrong!"

"Everyone here will combine our strengths to win!"

While eveyone encouraged eachother fei interuppted them. "But we need to be careful." He spoked his tone being serious.

They all looked at green-haired boy, Fei turned to the female. "Miko you said protocol omega also tried to imprison you right?" Everyone gasped looking at the girl.

She gave a frown but nodded, "In that case, you can't let them get you or they will..." He stops for a moment. "Or your timeline will also messed up."

"Why would they want miko in the first place?" Tenma assured looking both of them, hearing these fei eyed the girl who was glaring at him giving a look saying 'be quiet in this.'

"I don't know, but this happened twice now."

"What?!"

She hummed, "The first time this happened was before all of these, alpha somehow had found me and tried to imprison me. The second one was in the stadium."

"What did you do for them to imprison you?" Tsurugi asked the girl, Miko stayed silent looking away from all of them.

"They probably had seen something at her" Fri spoked. Miko immiadetly shoot him a piercing glare but fei continued gulping.

"What do you mean Fei?"

"You guys are extremely lucky to have miko in your team, it seemed that protocol omega wants to have this to use against you guys." He look at her who was still glaring at him.

"I will burry you alive." She thought, Midori hanged her arms around the girl shoulder. "Don't worry miko-chan well keep you safe from them" She winked at her who just chuckled awkwardly.

"If we think about it... if miko-san gets captured by protocol omega... will she be dead in another timeline?!" They all looked at fei. He hesitant but nodded.

Tenma went to her, grabbing should of her shoulder. "Promise us! You won't be surrending yourself to them in any situition possible!"

"What the fuck are you implying?!"