"𝟞𝟙"

"Things are about to get fucked up real quick so take this as a warning"

"Y/n L/n was a Japanese serial killer and a cult leader who worshipped a fake God and kidnapped, tortured and murdered numerous people. Their victims' bodies were found in a deranged manner. Y/n L/n was never caught and our reports suggest that Y/n L/n has killed over thousands of people already." My hands trembled as I accidentally let out a scream in fear and shock.

There is no way that I am a serial killer and a fucking cult leader, no way!

I decided to search about this 'god', I typed in and the results came.

"Y/n L/n listed their God as 'The nameless one', but they did confirm the gender of the nameless God and it is said that this God is a female."

What is actually going on???

I pushed my confusion away and stare at the screen, "It is said that 'the nameless one' is a symbol of hope, a being that is giving hope to live on and achieve the greater things."

I think I am going crazy.......

I click on the "image" button on the chrome and there is it, it's a picture of me, smiling blankly with a poster in my hand and it says to promote this "god".

I quickly closed the tabs and took a seat on the sofa, I really need some time to cool off and think about all this shit.

As I was sitting, I discovered a gap in the wall, I can feel a breeze coming out. There's likely an open space on the other side of this wall. I need to know how to open it.

I was looking for a secret button or something but failed terribly. I just decided to go back to PC but I noticed an app, there is no name under it so I decided to open it, it opened but a password screen popped up with the symbol of Hopes peak academy in the back.

A password....

I decided to enter the headmaster's name, incorrect!

I decided to enter the name of this academy, incorrect!

Who else could it be...? I decided to enter Kyoko's name because the picture that I saw, correct!

I smiled in relief but my mind went back to those chrome results........was that really true?

I pushed that thought away as I walk up to that gap and pushed a little on it and it opened.

The room walls were grey as well as the floor. There is a table on the right and a table with a desk on the left and there are many pipes are coming out of the walls. And a small circular table in the middle of the room with a gift on top of it.

There's a brightly colored box here. It seems totally out of place in here. The more I look at it, the more suspicious I get. Should we open it? I'm getting kind of a bad vice from it.

I decided to open it anyways and there are bones.....human bones, my breath hitched and my heartbeat went fast.

I quickly decided to close it, " Fuck, everything is sooo fucked up!!!" I said in irritation as I glare at the now-closed box.

I don't know who these bones belong to.....but who cares now.

I sighed as I turn my gaze to the table on the left, there is a photo frame on top of it, it shows a purple-haired kid, Kyoko and a man smiling gleefully.

I decided to open the drawer of this table and fuck! More fucking bones!

I quickly closed that as well......fuck my life!

My gaze turned to the table and chair on the right as I went to it and searched, expecting more bone.

Starting from the top, I opened all the desk drawers and looked inside. I rummaged through each one, finding nothing but unrelated documents. But in the second drawer, It's...an e-Handbook, right? And it has a label on it that says "in case of emergency".

I took it for myself and opened the third drawer.

F u c k   m y    l  i f  e

More bones, I am tired of this.

I sighed in disappointment and left the rooms, so there are three corpses here, one in the gift box, and two on each separate table.

As I was leaving the dorm area, I found Monokuma standing in front of the stairwell, I decided to fuck this shit and walks down the stairwell as his gaze went to me and he starts following me as I went back to the first floor.

"Stop fucking following me." I calmly said as I turn around and face the black and white robot, the robot gasped and replied with, "How do you know....? I thought I was being sneaky-sneaky!"

"Just get lost!" I rudely exclaimed as I turn around and walks down the hall.

"But I wanna ask a question.....sooooo....did you break into the data centre as well as the headmaster room." I could feel his glare on my back as I kept walking.

"No, I didn't." I replied as I went back to my room and locked it and laid on my bed for a bit because I need a break.