"𝟛𝟙"

Does that mean, it's investigation time?

"And so here we are! Without further ado, let me give you all the next Monokuma File! Now, make sure to investigate with all of your mental might and prepare for the class trial! Okay, see ya later!" A tear fall down my face, how did she died?

A lot of footsteps enter the room, I turn around and look at them. Everyone was standing there, some with shocked expressions and some were calm but deep down we all know that someone committed a murder.

"How do you all know that the body is here?" I narrowed my gaze at the group, Celeste took a step forward "Makoto was the first one to discover the body." I nodded

Monokuma left the file in my hand, I decided to open it.

"The victim was Aoi Asahina. The cause of death is unknown. It is confirmed that the murder took place in the Art room, the timing of death is 1:20 AM- 1:40 AM." I said out loud for everyone to hear, Hifumi said "The murder happened when we all left to our own room after the meeting." In a thinking stance

"Let's investigate then." I announced

I walked closer to Sakura to ask her to protect the corpse, she looks devastated after all her friends just died.

This time, I want to investigate alone so, I ignored those puppy eyes that Sayaka was giving me.

Everyone went their own ways, while some are still here.

I take a look at the whole room first, Aoi's body is lying on the floor and it seems like she puked, Next to her is a small bloodied knife.

I walked closer to the body to check for any injuries, she didn't have any head injuries and nothing seems wrong with her whole body, Her death probably had to do something with internal injuries.

The knife is a normal small kitchen knife, it's not super bloodied, just the tip. I will assume that it had nothing to do with the murder.

This doesn't help at all!

I stood up and left the art room to find something else, like anything?!

Searching the whole isn't working, in the end. I decided to enter Aoi's room. I pushed open the already opened door to find Sakura, she is sitting in the room, which almost made me forget of the impending doom.