"𝟝𝟠"

As I stroll down the hall, I found myself standing in front of the Data centre, I gripped the pickaxe tightly and slash the door in front of me

As I stroll down the hall, I found myself standing in front of the Data centre, I gripped the pickaxe tightly and slash the door in front of me. It didn't break at first, I gripped it again and

*Whoosh!*

The lock broke, I smile in victory as I pushed the door open. My eyes widened as I look around the room. Many monitors are positioned on the walls, it seems like each monitor displayed a different section of the school. The dorms, the classrooms... Every part of the school was covered.

It's a direct feed from every single surveillance camera.....All the cameras in the school feed back into this room...and they're displayed here on these monitors. So the sole purpose of this room...is to watch us.

I walked closer to a table which has a monitor on it, I tried switching it on but it didn't budge. I sighed in defeat as I look around the room.

There is an antenna in the corner of this, I tried to fix it and suddenly that monitor lit up, I walked closer to it in wonder, my eyes widened as I find the floor but displayed but I am not here which means that this is just a video that is being played on loop by Alter ego.

Nothing more seems to come out of this place so, I tried opening a door which was already here but I ignored it. This door has a picture of Monokuma on it.

I tried opening it, and it opened without any trouble, I looked into it, This room is different from the older one, It looks like it controls something because of the amount of buttons as well as a big monitor here.

There I found a key with monokuma on it, uhhhh? How explains it...... I found a key and Monokuma's face is at the upper half of its body.

I took it, not knowing where could it possibly fit. There's some kind of hatch on the floor so I tried to open it, but it didn't budge, I pick up the pickaxe, closed my eyes and fucking used my whole strength to break the lock.

I slowly opened my eyes as I look at the destroyed hatch on the floor, I smiled in relief and used my whole strength to push it open.

It opened as I put my head in and take a look, it was slightly dark but I was able to see the interior of the room, This seems like a normal dark room and a wall is filled with pictures but I can't see it due to the darkness and there is a bed placed in the corner of the room and a cupboard is placed beside it, I put my head out and jumped in into the room.

I walked closer to the pictures as my heart sank, and my eyes widened. "J-junko......." I muttered as my eyes went to a picture with a bloodied and blushing Junko, lying on the floor.

Her whole body is filled with scars, and burns and her legs and arm are chopped off her body, tears filled my eyes as I stare at the picture.

The person I saw was not Junko, this is the true Junko, whose limbs are not attached to her body anymore. The picture is way gory than it should be.

Who did this to her.......? Does that mean that note was true, Mukuro is also dead.....?

More tears fall as I glance at a picture beside Junko one. Junko and I are posing happily with a bright smiles on each of our faces.

I broke my eye contact with the image, I snatched the picture with injured Junko and shoved it in my pocket.

I looked at the images as I found another one just like that......... with Mukuro, her black hairs are flows beautifully, and she died with a smile on her face but her situation was just like Junko, Bloodied, injured and possibly dead.

I snatched that one too and shoved it in my pocket too. I look around and found many pictures of me, my classmates, unknown people and my friends.

What interests me is the picture of the black-haired and red-eyed. did from my dream, his talent was the ultimate hope...... The perfect human being, he seems like an important person so I took his pic as well.

There were many types of clothes were in the cupboard. I closed it and left this secret room as well as the data centre.

I walled back to my room, waiting for Byakuya.

When Y/n forget the most important in the data centre and that is the fact that someone was in the secret room, hiding under the bed.

The black-haired and red-eyed man, Izuru Kamakura aka The ultimate hope, could kill Y/n if he wanted but why....did he hide himself....?

As Kamakura wiggle out of that bed, his walkie Talkie turned on and the person on the other side said, "Izuru! Byakuya just left the Headmaster's room! He was searching every inch of it! So cool!"

Izuru replied with no interest, "Y/n already left, they took few pictures." And throw the walkie-talkie on the bed and walked out.

Koru keeps talking, not knowing that Izuru isn't listening.

--------

[This dude in the middle is my OC]

[And also this scene is going to come in the next chapter, guess the context!]

[Too lazy to colour it]
[The base belongs to @rmfn_HQ]