"𝟚𝟜"

"Well, Only a professional could do that

"Well, Only a professional could do that." I grumbled in response and looks around the room

"You are Chihiro, then it means you can help me. After all, you are the ultimate programmer." I typed, nervously waiting for the reply

"I would love to help you, but I need you to connect the Gameboy with me through a USB cable." It replied, YES!!!! I know where it is!!!! It is in the Library

"I will be back in a second." I quickly typed in and twirled around and walk my way to the Library.

But there is a chance that Byakuya could be there.

I slowly peek through the door, my heart was thumping loudly waiting for something. It was empty! I quickly unlocked the door and sprinted through the door, there are many books on the table, I opened the cabinet and take the only USB, turned around and made my way to the dressing room.

It is still in my hands as I open the room, no one was in the room, I walk up to the Laptop, open my backpack and took out the Gameboy and connected it to the Laptop. The Gameboy starts glitching.

"Please give me ten minutes." Alter ego said with a concentrated expression

I decided to waste my time by taking a bath, I took off my clothes and enter the bathhouse.

I sit in the water and stare at my flawed body, there are too many wounds on this body, I just shook the thought and wash myself cleanly, after taking the bath, I changed into my normal clothes and walk back into the changing room.

"You are back! I have done my task." The laptop said as it detect me in its camera, I slightly smile and take a look at the Gameboy, there is a small Chihiro on the screen. I suddenly got a question on how are we gonna communicate???

"How will I be able to communicate with The Little Chihiro?" I quickly typed in, concerned

I hate it, it is giving me a confused expression. It slightly chuckles and said.

"I added a keyboard." I give a confused look and take my Gameboy.

" I give a confused look and take my Gameboy

I slightly gasp and type "Hello." In the Gameboy

"Hello! I hope I will be eligible to help you." It replied

I smile in victory, I disconnected the USB and put it in my Bag.

"I will talk to you later." I typed and the Gameboy. It smiled in response and the screen turned black, I put this in the bag as well.

I turned to the laptop and typed "Thank you so much, I am going now and never tell about this moment to anyone. " It gives me a thumbs up and said, "Don't worry, I will delete this moment from my memory." Then the screen turned black.

I smiled in relief but it falters as I remember that I have to sneak past Mondo's room again. But now if I think about that, why Taka is in his room?

I shook the thought and slowly walk down the hall. And my next thing is Mondo's room, slowly slowly slowly. As expected his face is turned around but there is something is happening right now........... Someone is definitely standing in front of him..........their hands are on his neck, gently caressing the nape of his neck...........Mondo's hands are nuzzling that person's neck............and their lips are definitely touching.

Mondo..........is............kissing......someone??........but who?

I tilt my head a little to see the person, it's obviously a he,  he has beautiful blood-red eyes.......He has short, spiky black hair, large and long matching eyebrows.

It was TAKA????!!!!

I accidentally squeaked, they both panicked and turned their head to the door. I turned around and sprint. But I accidentally tripped and collapse on the floor. I definitely heard some footsteps so I closed my eyes.

I will act like I passed out.