Which includes you, what extra benefit was given to you? You guessed it way before, the all-too-powerful, unlimited soda refill prestige.

Pretty funny, not.

Well, all edible things offered in this building is already given to you for free as a privilege for being such a diligent and loyal employee. While on the other hand, if ever your parents or brother visit from time to time, all facilities are free for their usage as long as they are under your name.

Though, it's been almost a year since your family came to visit. Nowadays, they are really busy with your brother's college and your parents running the family business. What business? A local flower shop.

You could've worked there instead, but too much pollen just makes your nose feel runny.

Soon enough, the building was deserted by the time the clock reaches 11 P.M., staffs and customers are gone, the barriers waiting for another hour before locking the place completely—and extra security measure was placed by the loading docks after that one incident. More security staff bots, and more cameras.

Alongside some extra padlocks for some reason, isn't padlocks too ancient of a protection nowadays? Anyone with a crowbar can break padlocks with force, but who are you to complain? Just stay silent at this moment, they're doing something at least.

You grabbed your tablet and flashlight, fixing the cap over your head and your hair tied into a semi-messy ponytail. You headed out the office and navigated throughout the halls of the area, until you went up some areas until you arrived by the Pizzaplex's main lobby. It was pretty quiet, but that's no surprise.

You headed down Rockstar Row to ensure that the animatronics are in their respective rooms. Chica, Roxy and Monty are in their rooms as usual. Monty thrashing around, which is not really your business now. Freddy however, was not in the room from your perspective in the glass window. He's probably charging, as the door leading to the back is open.

You have only around 45 minutes before the barriers shut, and an hour after until Freddy and the rest leaves. That is, unless Freddy decides to leave rather early. You should probably get to the area where the part is before Freddy decides to look for you.

You turned to leave, heading up the escalators and arriving by the elevator, leading to the Main Atrium. The elevator doors closed and the catchy tune of the band rang, you ended up humming along the tune before the floor desired arrives, and you stepped out once the metallic double doors slid open. You were met with the cheerful yet laid-back ambience of the Main Atrium.

Your destination? Just a few escalator rides away.

Thus, you did, riding the escalator up the higher floors, and walking a few steps from the exit point of the moving machinery, and to the place of destination. Mazercise, Glamrock Chica's most notable attraction.

To burn the calories while you eat, isn't that kind of dangerous for the health? To run around and too physical activities right after you eat? You're unsure but you long believed the rumors of that matter being one of the causes of appendicitis.

Not that you want any health issues right now.

You entered the area, Chica's pre-recorded audio being played over the speakers, the area filled with lights and colors which was not really a surprise. You don't know how can parents get used to this kind of set up, too many spiraling colors can make one very dizzy.