Touch my girl and try to get away with it...fucking idiots!

I heard the doorbell ring and Athena pulled away. I put the plate of pasta in her lap and walked to the door.

I opened it to see Jones with a glare on her face. "Keep looking at me like that and I will fucking kill that sweet little daughter of yours." Her face dropped and her eyes got wide.

She quickly looked away and muttered many 'I'm sorry's' known to mankind. I turned to her before we reached the kitchen and she stopped and looked up at me.

"Be easy with her. She threw up straight blood, and she had stomach pain before the whole Marek thing. I don't what's going on I just need you to help her." Images of Marek being tied down to a chair in my basement crossed my mind, reminding me to deal with him soon.

She nodded her head and then looked around like she was thinking. "I need to take her to a hospital, she needs a cat scan and whatever else she may need." I nodded and continued to walk to the kitchen.

We walked in to see Athena throwing up over the trash can. I ran over to her and held her hair back while rubbing her back.

Jones watched in an almost searching gaze. She walked over and looked into the trash can. She looked back up at me with wide eyes.

"We need to go. Now." Her eyes held concern as she looked at Athena in pity. I grabbed a bag and pulled Athena away from the bin.

She held the bag to her face as she continued to puke. Once she was done I grabbed a new bag and lifted her up.

Jones handed her a vomit bag just in case and Athena nodded in thanks. I ran out of the house and ran to my Audi while Athena cried in pain.

I opened the door and set her in the seat, before I could close the door she grabbed my arm making me look down. "I'm sorry..." I shook my head and she smiled sadly.

I bent down to face her and she cried harder while holding her stomach. "I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry! I'm sorry Kahli..." I held her face in my head and she looked away.

I quickly closed the door and ran around to my side. I raced to the closest hospital as Athena looked out of the window and silently cried.

Athena's pov

Kahli quickly stopped the car and ran to my side, he opened the door and picked me up making me cuddle into his chest.

Nurses all ran to an open room and the lady that came to the house was rushing in behind us. She smiled at me with pity and understanding.

She knew as well...

"I'm Dr.Jones." She started to get her tools out and stopped her, making her look up. I looked over at Kahli and gave him a sad smile.

She turned to him and pointed to the door. "FUCK NO!" Kahli yelled and I looked into his eyes. "Please...for two minutes." He sighed and set a timer while walking out of the door.

As soon as he was gone I looked at Dr.Jones and she engulfed me in a hug. It felt warm and motherly. "Don't tell him..please," I begged and she rubbed my head.

She pulled away and I saw the tears in her eyes. "There are options...tre-" I cut her off by shaking my head. "I don't want to go to a hospital." She nodded and sadly smiled at me.

She sighed and kissed my forehead making me cry. "I think it would if you told him..." I nodded and she walked out of the room.

Kahli walked in and quickly grabbed a chair. He held my hand while his leg bounced up and down. "What is it? Did she say?" I chuckled and looked into his eyes.

My first and last love...my everything.

"Kahli...I-I have stomach cancer. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." I felt warm tears stream down my face as I watched his face drop to a sad expression.

He got up and glared down at me with tears streaming down his face as well. "That's why you didn't want to call the doctors...God Athena! I just got you back baby...I just- I just got you back." His voice cracked as he turned away from me.

I reached out and grabbed his hand making him turn around. He shook his head as I smiled at him. "How long have you known?" His voice sounded so weak...so vulnerable.

I made room on the bed and patted the empty spot, he hesitated before sighing and joining me on the bed.

Once he was on the bed I placed my head on his chest and he rubbed my back. "Please stay with me, baby. Please, for me? I love you, Athena." I felt my heart break at the tone of his voice.

I hurt him...I hurt the one I truly love.

I looked up at him and cupped his cheek. "I love you Kahli...and I want you to be happy, when I'm gone." He grabbed my hand and shook his head.

He flipped my hand over and kissed my palm, letting his lips stay there for a while. "If you go...my happiness go with you, my love." I felt my world crash and burn right in front of my eyes.

"Tell my friends...and all the boys that I love them. And that I didn't die without a fight." I smiled through the tears and he sucked in a deep breath.

"I don't have to tell them...because they will already know how strong you are. And stop talking like you are already dead. There are options baby." He cupped my cheek as I shook my head.

"I don't want the options Kahli...I don't want to die with a tube sticking out of my throat. I don't want to go like that." I took his hand and kissed his palm.

This was a lot harder and a lot more emotional than I thought. I didn't want to die...but I didn't want to suffer in a hospital.

-

After about an hour Jones walked in and gave me some anti-nausea pills for some relief and we soon went back home.

As we walked into the house I saw all of my brothers sitting on the couch along with some other guards that I have made friends with.

They all turned their heads in my direction and I quickly looked away. "Babe..do I look bad?" I whispered at Kahli who kept his head up as well.

He glanced down and shook his head. I nodded and turned around to see all the boys standing with their arms open.

I opened my arms and at least 20 men ran into my arms. This is my home...This will always be my home.

That day was the best memory that I have of my boys...my brothers...

Hey guys...I am deeply sorry and I hope you are all okay...I love you...-love the author. Word count:1814