Chapter 20💕

Athena's pov

I woke up to my dad's voice ringing in my ears. "Hey hun, time to get up." I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach. I felt a warm hand on my head and it slowly put me back to sleep.

After a few minutes, I felt another light shake. "Come on butterfly, it's already 5 am you don't want to be late." I groaned and slightly opened my eyes.

My dad smiled as I crawled into an upright position. I rubbed my eyes and he stood up and kissed my forehead.

He left my room and I swung my feet off my bed, I shivered at the coldness of the floor and slowly stood up. I walked to my closet and looked around for clothes.

I sighed and grabbed denim baggy jeans, a long sleeve blue shirt, and a lace tank top, I grabbed my black vans and left my closet.

I walked to my bathroom and turned the shower on, I got undressed while the water was getting warm, I checked the temp and slowly stepped into the steamy shower.

After I used my coconut body wash I stood under the shower head, letting the soap run down my body. I felt my muscles relax to the heat and I sighed in comfort.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in my warm fluffy towel. I was kind of upset that my duck towel had a hole in it and I had to throw it away.

I put my clothes on and brushed my teeth. I looked down at the time and saw that it was only 6:30 so I decided to lie down for a few minutes.

Right as I got comfortable my phone started ringing. I didn't want to be rude so I answered it and put it to my ear.

Me: Hello?

Kahli: You sound tired, rough morning?

Me: Mhm...

Kahli: Stay awake, and I forgot to ask but where are we going tonight?

Me:...hehe...

Kahli: Athena, where.

Me: Dominicsaidthatwearegoingnouttoaclub.

Kahli: Mind slowly the fuck down a bit?

Me: A club.

Kahli: *sigh* okay. I will pick you up from school.

Me: oh that's right I don't have work tonight.

Kahli: Goodbye Athena.

Me: Dang so rude. Goodbye to you too BABE.

Click.

I hung up and saw that it was now seven. He ruined my few minutes of peace. I got up and put my shoes on while grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket.

I ran downstairs and saw that my dad was in the kitchen drinking coffee with Amirah. Not wanting to ruin their dad and daughter time I grabbed a water and walked out of the kitchen with a smile on my face.

I grabbed my bag from off the table and heard my name get called from the kitchen. I walked in to see Amirah smirking and my dad smiling.