First kiss

7 tomorrows later
SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG

Yn
"Because I like you okay!?" I don't understand. If he liked me so much why ignore me? "I didn't know how to express myself, and when I walked in on you sleeping with Stanley, I could tell you didn't like me!" That actually makes sense. I feel terrible. "Zero, I was crying because of you, and then Stanley came in there to help me calm down." I said, calming down.
"Why were you crying..?" Zero questioned, becoming aware of his yelling. "You had been ignoring me for a few days. I thought I did something wrong."

"I was ignoring you because you like magnet!"
"No I don't Zero!"
"Oh please Yn, I see the way you act around him!"
"Zero"
"I don't wanna hear it"
"Zero, I like you! That's what I've been trying to say, that's one of the reasons I've been upset, and one of the reasons I've been hanging out with magnet so much more!"
"What..?" I didn't even answer, I could tell I was about to cry so I just walked away. I don't wanna deal with this right now. I was sitting on my cot, thinking about what just happened, when the tent flaps opened. "Yn, are you okay!? I heard everything!" Magnet. "Yea, im Fine. It's not how I wanted him to find out, but still." He hugs me. I feel my eyes start to water. Shit.

"Yn, if you ever need to talk, I'm always open. Zero was..cruel" he said. "Thanks" I said wiping a tear from my cheek.
"I- I'm gonna take a nap"

"Okay Yn, sleep good"

"Thanks"

Then he left. I couldn't really fall asleep, so I just kinda sat there. Eventually I fell asleep.

Nightmare: Niomi died

Zero POV:

I feel like such a bad person, I have no idea where she went either. I walked back to the tent and saw Yn sleeping. Her cheeks had tear stains on it. God. I sit down in my cot, then see her moving around a lot, she looked concerned or scared. Is she having a nightmare? I sigh, I can't believe im doing this. I get into her cot and start rubbing her back. I feel so bad for what I did.  I wish I could somehow apologize. "Hm..?" Crap!

Yn pov
I woke up after having a nightmare, someone was with me. "Hm..?" They stop. I turn around to look. Zero. I sit up really quick.
"What are you doing?"
"You seemed scared..I know we aren't on the best of terms right now, but I wanted to help. I'm sorry..." He sat up
I was blushing, I still like him, even though he ignored me. It's hard to be mad at him.
"It's fine, but did you mean what you said?"
"Hm?"
"About liking me.."
"Well yea, I didn't say it just to say it, did you?"
"Of course I did I just needed some spa-"
He kissed me..