Awakened as Kaiju monsters

(This is part two of this story)

The Corrupted Spooky kids didn't know how long they were unconscious, in fact the Spirit Spooky kids get a glimpse of the Corrupted kids' new forms and special powers, which would come in handy.

Corrupted Skid slowly opens his X eyes up, and shutting them close due to the brightness of the sun. The hissing causes the corrupted skeleton to shift to his other side, feeling the hard solid ground with his hand. It took him a while for him and his best friend to feel around themselves. Although, something was wrong. Corrupted Skid usually has three fingers (four when normal self), it made the corrupted skeleton hiss some more.

Corrupted Skid: *in his mind* Damn it... Must be the ****ing magic again... Curse you and your magic!

Corrupted Skid opens his eyes again and once the blurry vision got subsided, he would look up and see a Kaiju monster with two sets of wings and a horn on its head, giving it a Scary look.

The corrupted skeleton's expression warmed up, seeing the Kaiju before him.

Destoroyah: Oh you're awake! Are you ok?

Destoroyah reach her hand out to Corrupted Skid who pass the offer to getting himself up by his own. It took Corrupted Skid several awkward moments for him to his new body, making sure that he balance his legs perfectly before looking up at Destoroyah.

Corrupted Skid: W-What...the hell are you...?

Destoroyah: I'm Destoroyah, a Mutant. But I prefer to save the world from destruction.

Destoroyah smiled, patting Corrupted Skid's head which made him growl low in the process, wanting a craving of something...from this world he's in. A stirring movement made Corrupted Pump slowly woke up, allowing himself to yawn cutely because of his squeaks.

Destoroyah: Aww!~ You're so cute!~

Destoroyah grabs Corrupted Pump and holds him like a baby. Corrupted Pump smiled at Destoroyah and squeaks more.

Corrupted Pump: *squeak* :3

Destoroyah: OMG, you are so adorable just like my fwend! :3

Corrupted Pump: Ehehehe! :3

Corrupted Skid sighs at this, not annoyed by his best friend but the cuteness just makes him want to kill stuff. That would come later though. He would look at his hands and saw what he was becoming now.

Corrupted Skid: *in his mind* So these monsters are actually called Kaijus. How intriguing... At least I don't have to hurt somebody like her-

Spirit Skid: You do realize I can hear you...

Corrupted Skid hears Spirit Skid from inside of his soul.

Spirit Skid: I don't even want you to kill nobody. The only thing you'll do is help your best friend and save Earth.

Corrupted Skid: *in his mind* Yes Skid...