Snickers Bar

"I just can't think of anything for friend!" Corrupted Pump growled, trying to think for friend.

"But Corrupted Pump ole buddy, ole pal. We've been making so many friends for like forever. Can't we just give up?" Corrupted Skid asked Corrupted Pump.

"Give up? No! We never give up!" Corrupted Pump said with a toothy grin of happiness.

"Oh right." Corrupted Skid said. Then he felt Corrupted Pump nomming his arm. "I'm hungry. Me want yum yums." Corrupted Pump said as he noms Corrupted Skid's arm.

"You're hungry huh?" Corrupted Skid asked his best friend. Corrupted Pump nodded his head. "Ok ole buddy, ole pal. Let me give you something for you to eat." Corrupted Skid hold Corrupted Pump because he's a smol bean, and carried him to the refrigerator. He set him down and then open the fridge to find him a snack.

Corrupted Pump squeaked about, playing with himself with his feet and tummy. He pokes his belly. He pats his belly. He does a lot with his round belly. After that, he goes to nomming Corrupted Skid's arm. Corrupted Skid felt this and chuckled before giving Corrupted Pump this snack.

"Here, have a Snickers bar." Corrupted Skid said as he give it to Corrupted Pump. "Why do I need it?" Corrupted Pump asked. "Because you get cranky when you're hungry." Corrupted Skid answered him. Corrupted Pump took a bite of the Snickers bar and then, his face scrunches up as he taste the chocolate flavor in his mouth. "Mmm...yum yums!"

"Better?" Corrupted Skid asked Corrupted Pump.

"Better." Corrupted Pump replied, eating some of the Snickers bar. "Can't resist eating chocolate." Corrupted Pump couldn't resist eating chocolate like this Snickers bar. It made him feel not so hungry anymore.

"Hey Corrupted Skid?" Corrupted Pump asked Corrupted Skid.

"Yes?" Corrupted Skid said.

"I'm not cranky anymore." Corrupted Pump smiled in a cute voice.

"That's good ole buddy, ole pal! I'm glad you're happy." Corrupted Skid hugged Corrupted Pump.

"Aww Corrupted Skid." Corrupted Pump said.

"Aww Corrupted Pump." Corrupted Skid said.

They both hugged each other and think about their friends that they met in Spooky Night Funkin. (My AU)