If the Corrupted Spooky kids were in Trivia Murder Party

It was dark in the Spooky Night Funkin AU.

Everything was good and fun.

The Corrupted Spooky kids were in the Spooky street, eating their candy from their candy bags.

While they we're eating, a unknown shadow appears from behind the bushes.

They're smile is menacing, almost crazy. TOO crazy...

Corrupted Pump: Mmm! Yum yums are yummy, right Corrupted Skid?

Corrupted Skid: Yeah, it sure is!

The mysterious figure then summons needles from his hand and then lash them out on the Corrupted Spooky kids, not killing them but to knock them out unconscious.

Corrupted Pump can feel the stinging pain from his back before he blacks out.

Corrupted Skid felt the same, but when he turn his head around, the mysterious figure lash a needle at the kid again and then he was out cold.

The last thing they can feel was the mysterious figure picking them up and took them to somewhere very important.

Only time can tell....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 hours later...

???: Wake up...

Corrupted Pump slowly open his eyes before shutting them close.

???: Wake up!

Corrupted Pump finally opened his eyes and then he look at Corrupted Skid who woke up before his best friend.

There was the sign that says...

WELCOME

Spooky People!

Then, there was a Minus version of Skid without his...puppet.

Corrupted Pump: Um... W-where are we..? And where's Minus Pump?

The Corrupted Spooky kids heard a groan coming from Minus Pump as he begins to wake up, alive.

Turns out dolls can be alive.

Minus Pump: Ow.... My head hurts.....

Minus Pump then look at Corrupted Skid and Corrupted Pump.

Minus Pump: Corrupted Skid? Corrupted Pump? Where are we?

Corrupted Skid: I don't know...but whatever this your friend is, it can't be good....

Minus Pump: You mean, Minus Skid...?

Corrupted Skid nods his head in worry.

Corrupted Skid: Yes... I'm afraid so...

Minus Pump: :(

Minus Pump was worried about Minus Skid. He seems to be different than himself.

What's worse was The Darkness aka the Glitchy Corruption was controlling him. But it didn't. It was something else...

Minus Skid: Welcome my little pets~ Welcome to Trivia Murder Party! Death is in the air and there are still much fun to play~ If you join us~

Corrupted Skid: Absolutely not, you idiot! Why did you want to do that?! Are you really that insane?!