27. Toad vs DA

Hermione was in the Defence classroom talking to Umbridge along with Sarah as she was being meek she didn't want to be there but Hermione was further up in the Order than she was, she was only in the Order as Dumbles 'rescued' her from her abusive step father Thaddeus what she didn't know was that Thaddeus was Dumbles friend and he hadn't told anyone who she really was.

"Well this is very interesting to say the least thank you Miss Granger, Miss Morning-Glory if you can give me the names of the students in this so called group that would be perfect... oh and 20 points to each of you now please excuse yourselves I have work to do" and she smiled sweetly to them but instead of shuddering like most would to the smile they just gave her a bright smile back and almost skipped out of the room.

"Hermione do you think this is wise? the parchment that you used did Professor Dumbledore place charms and potions on it so then it would spell out in boils of snitch across our foreheads if we did?" asked Sarah as she was worried she didn't want to have that across her head she was a social outcast due to her meekness but it was something she had learnt at the hands of her step father- be weak, be submissive, do as she was told.

"Oh hush Sarah Professor Dumbledore knows that it and made sure that we wouldn't be affected over it all as it would look like we have told which we did yes but its going to be pinned on someone else and I think Cho Cheng would work perfectly for it".

"Hermione please let's just stop this.... ah!" she doubled over in pain her mark flared to life as if electrocuting her she screamed in pain Hermione didn't know what to do this proved that Dumbles was mad at them for not going with the plan he had in mind and this was just level one of pain she didn't want to know what level 10 of the mark would do.

In her office Umbridge didn't care what was happening outside she just wanted the name of the damn group that was going against the rules that had been set up by the Ministry..... well it was more her than anything as Fudge was too much of a coward to do anything and she was doing whatever she wanted without him knowing.

"I just need those brats to follow orders and get me those names of the other brats!" sneered Umbridge to the plates around the room and each cat meowed at her.

"It won't be long now I will get those brats and keep this stupid under the Ministry's control and I will kick out those fakes as well as those incompetent staff members as well out of this school" the castle shook at this and she paid not attention and didn't even realise that the cats in the plates were slowly disappearing.

Days later a piece of parchment showed up on her desk the names sitting there in full view for anyone to see, the girl was nice she had their names and their houses so she could use this against them as it went against her rules... well the Ministry rules mostly.... oh who cares they are her rules and everyone knows it.

"Didn't think the brat would get me all this and even a meeting place as well, who knew that opposite that damn portrait of trolls trying to dance was where the fable Room of Requirements was and also a time that is more than help Miss Granger why thank you" and she smiled even more.

Hannah Abbott - Hufflepuff
Katie Bell - Gryffindor
Susan Bones - Hufflepuff
Terry Boot - Ravenclaw
Lavender Brown - Gryffindor
Cho Cheng - Ravenclaw
Michael Corner - Gryffindor
Colin Creevey - Gryffindor
Dennis Creevey - Gryffindor
Cedric Diggory - Hufflepuff
Marietta Edgecombe - Ravenclaw
Justin Finch-Fletchley - Hufflepuff
Seamus Finnigan - Gryffindor
Anthony Goldstein - Ravenclaw
Hermione Granger - Gryffindor
Angelina Johnson - Gryffindor
Lee Jordon - Gryffindor
Neville Longbottom - Gryffindor
Luna Lovegood - Ravenclaw
Ernie Macmillian - Hufflepuff
Sarah Morning-Glory - Hufflepuff
Padma Patil - Ravenclaw
Parvati Patil - Gryffindor
Zacharias Smith - Hufflepuff
Hadrain Snape - Slytherin - Harry Potter - Gryffindor
Alicia Spinnet - Gryffindor
Dean Thomas - Gryffindor
Fred Weasley - Gryffindor
George Weasley - Gryffindor

Everyone was in the room minus Hermione and Sarah for some reason, one it was Hermione's damn idea for them to be here as yes the O.W.L and N.E.W.T students needed to learn these lessons as it was the exam year but come on Harry couldn't do everything himself he really didn't do well in crowds but everyone here knew and supported him but they did find it strange that the one who thought this was a good idea was no where to be found even her shadow was missing.

"Gred have you seen Granger?"

"No Haddykins she was with us as we came here, right Forge?"

"That's right she even had her little shadow with her, what's her name again?" looks at his brother.

"No clue brother."

"Sarah Morning-Glory, 4th year Hufflepuff" said Zacharias as he walked over to them.

"Thanks Smith" said Harry as Otiz was draped over his shoulder in kit form asleep.

"I think you can call me... well us by our first names now Hadrian if that's ok with you" and he smiled.

"Thank you Zacharias for that and everyone else".

Just then the wall came down and outside was non other than Delores Jane Umbridge, Agrus Filch, some Slytherins but the DA knew that they were playing the role the toad wanted but shockingly enough standing there was Hermione Jean Granger and Sarah Morning-Glory of all things!

"Hermione, Sarah what's going on?" asked Harry he was completely confused by it all but before they could say anything Cho was thrown in bound by the Incarcerous spell, some of the DA came to her rescue but Delores smiled.

"I have you all now you have broke many different rules that the Ministry has set out in this fine school and I demand to have the rules respected now all of you march to the Great Hall where you 27 will be in detention for the next month!" she looked at them and turned her wand on them sending out a few hexes of her own to make her point clear.

"Mr Filch please be a dear and escort the children to the hall and have them stay there until I come back I will set out the detention then I just have to grab a few things first and I will be right down" she gave him a smile that made him swoon.

In the hall Hermione grinned as she walked in with Umbridge like a cat that got the cream which suited her just fine, with a wave of both her and Umbridge's wands they had set out the detention for the member of the now not so secret group that was the DA.

"Sit down all of you" said Umbridge as she placed parchment and a blood quill on the desks "you will be writing lines as you have been breaking the rules that the Minister himself has set out for your safe being and each and everyone one of you here has broken it you will write 'I will follow the rules set out for me' now begin I will tell you when you can leave and as its Saturday you miserable lot will be here for the time being. NOW START!"