5. Founders vs Toad part 1

After the students were allowed to leave for the night and that the staff would see them tomorrow for their first lessons of the new school year Umbridge turned on the Founders demanding why they were there and that they weren't who they say they were and that they had to inform the Ministry of their 'take over' of the school, she was there to make sure that the school was run in the most 'perfect' way meaning the Ministry way and that was the only way that the school could be run.

This made the Founders laugh, the males leaning on each other laughing loudly and almost falling to the floor they would have if Hogwarts herself didn't summon a chair in time.

"Oh that's rich you want to run our school" laughed Salazar loudly even Asmadeyus who was now shrunk down and wrapped around his shoulders was laughing.

"Is the snake laughing at me?" squealed Umbridge to them which only had the four nod at it all.

"You will not be in charge of this school, we created it and we will run it how it was meant to be, the other Headmasters and Headmistresses have run it perfectly and the scores were high and since the bee had been in charge it has decreased. You lady will not have a say!" said Helga, she may look sweet but she wasn't when it came to her school as well as her family and friends- she was a force to be reckoned with and she would get her way.

"No see here! I have been asked by the Minster himself to help run this school and I will!" Umbridge almost screamed at them but they just looked at her and sighed it was going to be one of those years.

They spoke amongst themselves and laughed they were going to enjoy this much more than they hoped they would, they still had three heirs to train but that would be happening later, first they had to deal with the pink toad in front of them and her snivelling boss that was scared of his own shadow that happened to get in a powerful position that he had no clue about and so sitting back and watching was the best plan they had.

They were going to enjoy this big time, a thousand years of watching from the other side this time they were in the thick of all of it, they smiled.

"Very well Madam Umbridge we will let the Ministry into Hogwarts but as we are the four Founders we will be watching you" said Rowena while Godric just yawned he was bored of this talk.

"I'm heading to bed" he yawned and walked out of the hall and towards the seventh floor where the Room of Requirements was, they had built their rooms hidden on that floor and on the opposite side of said room.

Once he entered he was happy, the room was completely dust free, light and airy he collapsed onto his bed not even changing out of his robes but Hogwarts and the elves had that covered and soon he was changed and under the covers fast asleep.

The following morning the Founder's were meeting with the staff members but they hadn't told Umbridge about it as it was part if the plan that they had sorted out.

The staff all grumbled at the early hour but when they explained they all woke up, well most of them did Tom and Severus had to have their coffee and tea placed in front of them after taking a few sips they woke up.

"I want everyone to know that the Ministry had gotten involved in the school and we aren't happy about it all, we want each of you to play like you know nothing and that you will follow what the Ministry wants done, don't worry we will know her every move that she makes" said Rowena poking Godric who was petting Fawkes that was trilling away happy.

"I've never seen him this happy before" said Pamona to the group which all nodded to this.

"He's a very good at reading emotions and trusts certain people, everyone on in this room he is ok with, bee he didn't like at all" said Godric not looking at anyone Fawkes had moved to his head and settled down and soon slept.