13. Interrogations of Teachers

Umbridge was having a field day tormenting Harry with her 'detentions' and the quill was working nicely and soon the script on his hand would be showing it would of been there a lot sooner but they were using Murlap Essence on it which brought out her anger!

He was meant to be learning a lesson and he wasn't if they were healing the stupid boy! 

She only knew this as Hermione had agreed to 'spy' on the boy and it was very poor 'spying' as everyone noticed what she was doing, they even noticed that other students were having the same problems with their hands but no one stepped forward to say anything about the quills as they were too scared about the Ministry being on their backs that they had left it alone for now at least.

Hogwarts herself was recording anything and everything that the toad was doing and would obey the Founders and well as their Heir's in Tom, Severus and Harry mind you she did have a very soft spot for Harry, she was the baby out of all of them and even with protection from Otiz and them she knew he was destined for more.

............

"You need to tell your dad's Hads it's not getting any better in fact I think it's gotten worse I think there might be an infection in it" said Draco to him but Harry being stubborn just shook his head.

"No they can't know Dray please don't tell them about it all really it's fine" he looked down at his hand which stated 'I must listen to my superiors at all times' and sighed, he knew that this one sentence would come back and bite him right in the arse like everything else that had happened to him since everything at the Dursley's all of his life, it appeared that he was slipping into depression and it was all thanks to a stupid quill that made him write in his own blood.

"Ok Hadrian we'll wait for the time being but please if it gets any worse please go to Uncle Sev and Tom please I'm worried about you and so is everyone else here" Draco was getting desperate and Otiz wasn't any help either as he was sporting the very same words on his leg when in animal form and hand in human form.

Meanwhile a pink toad was having a of fun in her book, Cornelius 'The Idiot' Fudge had given her free rein of Hogwarts after a discussion Educational Degree Number 23 increased Umbridge's power and influence in Hogwarts, 

She was appointed the first-ever "Hogwarts High Inquisitor" and used this position to evaluate, harass, and fire any teachers at Hogwarts deemed unsatisfactory by her or the Ministry. Umbridge was rude to many of the teachers she evaluated and those she considered in her eyes unfit to teach, such as Sybil Trelawney. 

She even measured Flitwick's height with measuring tape, he was very displeased and very offended by this disrespect even if he was a half goblin this was fully disrespectful . Some teachers refused to allow themselves to be intimidated, however; when inspecting Professor McGonagall's class, Umbridge tried to harass Minerva with interruptions and false coughing, but Minerva either ignored them or retorted with scathing remarks.

This got on her nerves even more and so resulted in interviewing them one at a time and so they started, she went one at a time and with a dicta quill went around to each classroom.

Severus wasn't happy one bit and it wasn't just because he had Slytherin and Gryffindor for his last lesson but the monstrosity had been there through out the bloody well god damn day he had heard that she was doing this but he hoped that it was only one lesson not the whole bloody day.

Today alone three cauldrons had blown up in two different lessons and that was a good thing as it happened to be a first year class but the other it was 6th years and they had been nervous due to her being there that two cauldron's blew up.

Today just wasn't his day as she kept asking questions after each lesson about why he had applied numerous times for the Defence Against the Dark Arts position but each time was turned down as Dumbles had always asked him but always left him hanging and then he would get told a week after someone else applied that they had gotten it over him, she was somewhat pleased about it all.