"Fuck-" I moaned loudly, resulting in a low groan to leave his lips. "Harder. Drake, go faster." I panted, moving my hips in sync with his motions. His crystal eyes bored into mine with such an intensity, that it made my spine shrivel and bed for release to ease the tension.

You're mine. They read. You're mine, and no one else's. I could hear it without the words. The look on his face said everything he wanted to. He looked possessive, but loving. Loyal, yet dangerous.

Sinful.

Unholy.

Today, we both lose a piece of our virtue.

"Fuck, Emmy." He panted, making my core tighten even more as I listened to him moan in pleasure. "So tight for me, love." He breathed out, speeding up even more. "I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He breathed out quickly while his nose buried into the crook between my shoulder and my neck. "I'll never let anything happen to you." He promised quietly. The spot just below my naval contracted as he spoke, begging to relieve itself.

"I'm- I think I'm-"

"Cum for me, darling." He groaned, pounding inside of me as hard as he could. I let out a loud moan as I heard the words slip from his mouth.

"Don't stop," I begged him, "please, don't stop." I moaned out, pressing my sweaty forehead against his own.

"Cum for me, baby. Come on." He grunted, looking down at me with so much lust and desire. I pulled him down to connect my lips to his, kissing him with so much passion and love.

"I love you," I panted into his panted lips, our moans colliding with one another while the knot in my stomach started to unravel itself.

"I love you more, sweetheart." He groaned out, holding me steady as my legs started to shake over his shoulders. "Fuck," he cursed, letting himself relax just as I had. His strokes started to slow themselves as we both were quivering from the sensation pulsing through our veins.

He laid next to me for a moment, trying to catch his breath just like me. We both stared at the ceiling in awe before I turned my head to look at him.

"Does it always feel like that?" I whispered to him, my chest still heaving up and down quickly. He shook his head as his eyes met mine. His hair clung to his sweaty forehead as he pushed it back.

"I've never experienced anything that has felt that good." He told me, leaning over and kissing my lips. "No one else will ever compare to you." He whispered, making my lips curl up into a smile.

We had decided to take a chance to rekindle our relationship a little over 2 weeks ago. We had been together every day prior to that, and we couldn't avoid our feelings any longer. We weren't official yet, but I couldn't wait for him to ask me out again.

Despite what Theo had said, he never came back for me. Weeks had past. Much longer than he had promised. I would try to owl him, ask around for information, but it all led back to nothing.

And the longer I spent all of my time with Draco, the more I started to forget about Theo all together. Draco filled the void perfectly, making me feel beyond whole again as my heart would flutter just at the thought of seeing his smile everyday.

"We need to get ready." He huffed, removing the hickeys from my neck with his wand before he paced over to his closet. I slipped my panties back on and walked back into his bathroom where my dress was still hanging.

I quickly slicked my hair back into a cute low bun and threw on some light makeup, just enough to make myself look presentable, but not enough to cover my natural beauty.