History Befalls Us

Here's the next chapter!
Warning mature content ahead, you have been warned!!

===============================================================

23 years ago........
Cloud Recesses......

=========================================================

The Cloud Recesses, the rules were too annoying, so many rules I couldn't follow them, causing trouble for me, especially with my studies, angering Lan Qiren, resulting in me having to write the rules on  parchment, which made my hand ache afterwards, but that wasn't all of my punishment, I had to also do more writing on parchment with Lan Zhan, yet I had to tease the strict hard-headed fool Lan Zhan.

I mean I couldn't help myself, I pushed my big breasts against his chest, waving a pornographic book in front of his face, saying.
"I guess you've never seen one of these?
Nor did anything to a girl in this."
I smirk at him, and he went red in the cheeks, an angry look upon his face as I showed him a painted parchment picture of a man giving a woman anal.

He tried to reach for the book, but I jump away easily, my big breasts in my dark black and red hanfu bouncing as I jumped, and I teased him more.
"Does it anger you I've read something like this?
You probably thought I was an innocent maiden."
I giggle at him, as his face to his neck went even more red, and he lunged forward at me, grabbing the book, but we both fell on the floor, him straddling me, but his lips accidentally crashed into mine, and he looked so embarrassed as I then deepened the accidental kiss on purpose, slipping my tongue into his mouth, licking, teasing and sucking his tongue, making him drop the pornographic book, and him pin my wrists to the wooden floor, and he pulled away, our saliva mixing, and I lick my swollen kissed lips.
"Was that your first kiss?
Mad I stole it?"
He glared at me, and gets up, turning his back to me, and I stand up laughing at him.
"It's just a kiss, so don't worry about it."
I say to him, and try to grab the pornographic book off the floor, but it suddenly ripped to shreds by light blue energy, and I look up, seeing Lan Zhan's golden eyes looking at me with a fathomful glare over his shoulder.

Oooooh, scary.
I thought to myself.

Lan Zhan then sat at his desk again.
"I'll see to your discipline by Lan Qiren."
He glared up at me as I sat in front of his desk, and put my hand on my cheek, me looking bored, which showed on my face.

"I already wrote everything out and turned it in, so what else will I be punished for?"
I ask him.

Lan Zhan looked at me with a look he is displeased at me for teasing him earlier.
"You're sour."
I point at him, making him hit my hand with a closed fan for pointing at him.
"Yeesh, that hurt!"

"Pointing is rude."
Lan Zhan says to me.

"So I gotta deal with you for a month?
That's gonna be boring."
I sigh at him, getting his right eyebrow to twitch.

"I will give you an assignment."
Lan Zhan says to me.

"Oh?
What?"
I ask him as he sets down empty parchment and an ink slate and a brush.

"Write a thousand times what you did was wrong just now."
Lan Zhan says to me, and I give him a dumbfounded annoyed look and groan.

But I got down to writing on the parchment, and he watched me do so.
"Your writing is sloppy."
He says to me.

"Well, when Jiang's clan adopted me I didn't know how to read nor write, it was like I was a toddler, though I was thirteen at the time, so I still write like this."
I tell him, me stopping writing with the brush and look at him.
"I don't know what my parents look like, sadly I was homeless for the longest time until Jiang's father found me, him taking me in, and training me to be a cultivator.
Though I starved alot whilst homeless I still was the size I was cause I'm naturally built like this.
I wish I could meet my parents to be  honest."
I say as I started writing with the brush on parchment.