Blossom Of The Heart

Here's the next chapter guys.
I been sick off and on struggling with my IBS lately whenever I eat, so I'm trying to figure out what my IBS triggers are the past few days and with Roe vs Wade being overturned my PTSD acted up, and still is off and on with extreme anxiety.
I'm gonna have to call my doctor to be prescribed anti-anxiety medication.
Especially since it's getting close to people firing fireworks and that affects my PTSD and autism too, so my anxiety is at an all time high lately.
I been doing everything I can to occupy my mind so my anxiety lowers.

I did this story because I love Mo Dao Zu Shi, and I thought I'd share the love with everyone else.

=====================================================================

Lan Wanji was surprised that he recognized Kiro, that she was reborn, but her personality has drastically changed, which is strange to him.
He knew she was reborn, the love of his life reborn entirely, causing his heart to pitter patter whilst she walked beside him, him guiding even her and the disciples back to the Cloud Recesses.

Yet along the way, trouble beared fruit, when Jin Ling and his clan's disciples were upon the path to be taken by Lan Wanji, and Lan Wanji looked onward, then to Kiro, then forward again, hoping nobody recognizes her, since only he recognizes her.

Nets were set everywhere he could tell by Jin Ling to capture nightly monsters in night-hunting, which with his sword he destroyed all of them.

Jin Ling had his dog with him as his disciples were bickering to one another.
His dog Fairy took one look at Kiro and barked.

Jin Ling turned to see what Fairy was barking at to see a chubby woman next to Lan Wanji.
"Fairy?
What are you barking at?
It's just a fat pig."

"Excuse the hell outta me?!
What you call me you stupid kiddo?!"
I fume, taking a step forward.
"My weight is natural so you know and I am your damn elder!"

Lan Wanji puts a hand out in front of me, looking to me, then forward to Jin Ling.
"Mind your manners Jin.
We are passing by."
Lan Jingyi says.

"Mind my manners?!
Ha!
This fat woman spouted her hatred towards me for making facts known she is too big to even wear the clothes she wears!"
Jin Ling laughed sarcastically.

I growl like an actual canine, a rage face on my face, my eyes clear white my teeth turning to fangs, making Fairy whimper.
"Take that back or I'll bend you over my knee and spank you until you cry to your uncle!"

He scoffed at me.
"Heh, trust me you don't want me calling my uncle."

"Enough."
Lan Wanji says to us calmly.
I look to Lan Wanji.
"Tonight you are making nets, more than you should, hogging the night-hunts of others, and any cultivator would be very displeased by the greed you have achieved tonight."

Jin Ling gulped, and knew Lan Wanji is right.
"We were here first."

"I could care less if you were, though we are not night-hunting, taking in more than you can eat can cause you to burst, no?
Not everyone shall abide by such rules if they are night-hunting."
Lan Wanji then guides me to walk by Jin Ling, him glancing at Jin Ling as we walk by.

Surprisingly he is very mature like in the anime and drama.
I thought to myself, looking upon Lan Wanji.

I then look away from him, and sigh.
The hike to the Cloud Recesses was so long that I got tired, and Lan Jingyi suggested to Lan Wanji to rest at an inn, which Lan Wanji agreed.

We found an inn, and I was to room up with Lan Wanji for protection, but I get the bed, as he offered to sleep on the floor, which was nice of him.

Dinner was brought too us by the inn keepers, including alcohol, which I heard rice wine is good, so I had some with dinner, finding out I had a high tolerance to alcohol.
I then noticed Lan Wanji was staring at me.
I tilt my head to the side.
"Why the long face?"
I giggle at him, making him blink at me.
"I'm kidding.
And thank you for taking me with you."
I smile at him, getting buzzed.