Harumi (prologue²)

3rd Person POV:
"What are you saying Lloyd? How could I be the quiet one?!" Harumi said while Lloyd just looked at her his expression not giving any clue of what was he planning. "Oh c'mon Rumi, it was obvious. The others don't know yet so I guess you can say you're safe for now" Lloyd said as he smiled, his smile wasn't a sweet smile, it was an insane smile it was kind of manipulating. You can guess why Lloyd spotted that Harumi was the quiet one and tried to manipulate him. I mean how would he still be with the ninja right? So here they are the ninja are trying to locate the mask while Harumi and Lloyd are 'talking'. "Then explain, how am I the quiet one?" Harumi asked trying to keep her cover "Oh Rumi~ I'm not dumb you know? It was kinda old,the 'dansel in distress' saved by the heroes ninjas. It was plain and suspicious from the start but when I realized you were trying to manipulate me I figured you were the quiet one. I'm assuming the reason was simple. My dad was the one who defeated great devourer, my best guess is that your parents died there and the royal family adopted you since you faked feeling sad that your so called family died." Harumi just looked at him in pure shock, he guessed it perfectly "Fine I am the quiet one, but-" Harumi wanted to speak but Lloyd cut her off "No it's fine, I miss my dad too so, I will help you" Harumi was dumbfounded for a moment. The green ninja who was supposed to represent life, the one who saved the city so many times? "Really? Are you serious?" She asked "Yes I am"

Word count: 300