'After You Love Me' | JJK (2)

spoilers from before you love me ahead, read at your own risk!

blurb

Everyone deserves a second chance right?

Maybe this time around they'll get their happy ending...

description

Reeling from the aftermath of their world tour and breakup, Jungkook and Narae are back to their regularly scheduled, separate programs, certain that their story has come to an end.

However, when their labels inform them that they'll be returning for one last run of promotional activities, they find that when face-to-face, it's a thousand times more difficult to deny their feelings and accept that they're better off apart.

Old wounds will be reopened, insecurities will be contended with and unwelcome faces will make an appearance... Will their connection be enough to overcome it all?

oc character information

name: moon naraeage: 23ethnicity: nigerian-koreanoccupation: soloist/kpop idol

name: moon narae
age: 23
ethnicity: nigerian-korean
occupation: soloist/kpop idol

personality: withdrawn, a mess, barely keeping it together but putting on a brave face, destructive, insecure, just trying to keep afloat.

other information

set: 2021-2022, the months following the end of the world tour

tags: second chance romance, angst (a lot im sorry lol), fluff (eventually), potential drug use (weed), smut (mild), scandal, forgiveness, growth.

preview (in no particular order)

❛❛I'm worried about you.❜❜

❛❛I just want to be able to breathe again❜❜

❛❛Hey... have you opened Twitter today?❜❜

❛❛I miss you❜❜

❛❛Who is Kang Jesung?❜❜

❛❛Come over.❜❜

❛❛Wait... Is this song about me?❜❜

❛❛And the Grammy goes to...❜❜

❛❛What? Her?❜❜

❛❛In the Soop with #£&$% ? You've got to be fucking kidding me.❜❜

❛❛You slept with him didn't you?❜❜

❛❛I love you❜❜

extra notes

hi hello! guess who finally decided on making a sequel! i hope you guys are happy 🤧

in this we'll see some (just one actually) old characters making a reappearance, delve a lot more into narae's past with the emergence of new characters and also have clearer arcs for our two mc's.

i've planned it to be three parts where part one and two are for their individual journeys and part three is their reunion and the events following it. for now, it should be at around 30-40 chapters but bylm was supposed to only be 27 so we'll see how it goes lmao.

i know i say this for every book but im super excited for this one. can't wait to get into it once im done with this degree!

✩✩✩