chapter 9

Y/n pov

After the dinner I went upstairs to my room after biding goodbyes to bangtan gang I sat on my bed and opened my laptop and remember that the new season of stranger things came so I started watching that..

At 6 am

Its so good and its already morning so I went inside my bathroom to take a shower and then I wear my pajamas as after making breakfast for jisoo I will sleep as I have to meet my friends for a
Movie and then we will have  dinner at a resturant after sometime I am done and jisoo unnie also came
Jisoo:good morning!
Y/n:'morning
Jisoo:did you make all of this(while looking at the table)

Y/n:no a ghost came and made all of this(sarcastically)
Jisoo:aish!I know you made it..
Y/n:eat well..
Jisoo:you too!

Y/n pov

After breakfast jisoo went to her office and me being lazy went to my room and slept..

Jk pov

I am thinking about Y/n its been about 2 and half month since I saw her I should tell her Okay so first I will tell to jisoo and tell her that I love Y/n then I will tell Y/n..

Time skip.

At 2 pm

Jisoo pov

I was working on my table when someone tap my table I looked up and saw majesty..

I quickly stood up and bowed him..

Jk:its okay jisoo I want to talk about something.
Jisoo:what is it??
Jk:follow me.
Jisoo:okay.

Jk pov

I went to kim corporation to tell jisoo that I love Y/n..

Jisoo pov

I followed him and we came at the rooftop..

Jk:jisoo I need your help.
Jisoo:In what matter??
Jk:I love Y/n..
Jisoo:whhat??
Jk:yes and I want to tell her.
Jisoo:majesty I dont know what to say but I know my sister she already have rejected many guys..
Jk:I know...I just want to marry her..
Jisoo:its too early..
Jk:when I first time saw her I know she is the one and now its been like 2 and half months since I love her.
Jisoo:okay you will propose her.
Jk:how??
Jisoo:I will prepare her at saturday so be ready.
Jk:thank you jisoo..

Time skip..

At 6 pm

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes and went towards the washroom and took a shower and wore
Black leggings with a green black dress..

I then went downstairs and saw unnie  coming inside the house.
Jisoo:are you going somewhere?
Y/n:yup for a movie with friends and after that a sleepover.
Jisoo:okay have fun..
Y/n:bye unnie..

Y/n pov

I went into the cinema and saw rose and lisa there..

Y/n:hi!
Rose+lisa:hello.
Y/n:I am very excited to watch this movie.
Rose:me too.

Y/n pov

We watched the movie and it was way too good then we went to an italian resturant and sat on a table then a waiter came and we place our orders.

Lisa:what would you guys like to order?
Y/n:classic italian red sauce pasta with strawberry mogito..
Rose:so I will eat chesse garlic bread with stuffed chesse grilled chicked.
Lisa:I would like to have white sause pasta with pina colada..

Then the waiter went away...

After sometime the dinner  came and we ate it..

Lisa:so your parents go to canada..
Y/n:hmm..for meeting my uncle and aunt my uncle is my eomma's brother.
Rose:oh..

Then they talk about this and that things  and payed the bill and went out of the resturant..

Y/n pov

I booked a cab as its 11:30 pm which is a risk for me to travel in bus..

Time skip.

I entered the house and saw unnie very upset so I went towards her and sat beside her.

Y/n:what happen unnie??
Jisoo:Y/n uncle got heart attack out of a sudden and he died.
Y/n:whhat?
Jisoo:hmm.
Y/n:but how all of sudden??
Jisoo:actually uncle wants you to marry his son hyunjin but appa said that he cant force you so uncle got angry and the fight started now hyungin and aunt is coming to korea for your marriage to hyunjin for the sake of uncle's last wish..
Y/n:whhat??

Chapter 9 End...

A/n pov

Sorry for short chapter I will make a long one tomorrow so stay turned!!