"Where-"

"His manor. Just go." She said quickly before she sprinted out of my room.

I looked down at my bloody and gross appearance before I took off out of my room. I sprinted down the stairs and could hear Narcissa's sobs filling the living room as I ran past.

"He's a boy! That's all he is! A boy!"

My body recoiled and my face scrunched up as I heard her pitiful screams. I rushed away from the doors, not wishing to hear any more.

The pouring rain washed down my cheeks as I ran as fast as I could across the street. I pried the gate open, using all of my strength before I ran up the stone entrance.

I pulled the front door open and walked inside frantically, water dripping off of my soaked hair and the dried red blood slowly leaking from my skin.

"Drake?!" I called out, but no response came back to me. I sprinted towards his bedroom where I found him seated on his bed, sobbing loudly as his head sat in his hands.

"He's going-" he let out a whimper. "He's going to Azkaban." Draco panted out, making me feel slight relief.

"Merlin, my mother made it sound like he had died!" I let out a sigh of relief as I gripped my chest.

"No, but-" he let out another sob. "This is bad, this is really bad for me." He shook his head as it remained in his hands.

I stepped towards him slowly before he lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were puffy. I could tell he had been crying for a while, and my broken heart wrenched even more.

"What happened?!" He asked worriedly as he looked me up and down. I tried giving him a small smile to assure him that he was the one we should be worried about, but my stomach flipped and my sobs escaped my lips so quickly I couldn't stop them.

"He left me. Theo left me." I panted, trying to keep my cool. Draco's face shifted into a protective one before he jumped off of his bed and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Why would he do that?" He said, his voice coming out with more anger than I had expected.

"I don't- he was covered in blood and he said- he had to leave for something-" my words were being cut off by my sobs. "I don't know, he just didn't want to be with me." I cried, burying my face into Draco's chest and letting my tears fall. "I don't know who's blood this is. He just left." My body started shaking as I hyperventilated into Draco's shirt.

"You need to shower. I'll make you something to eat. It's going to be okay." He sniffled, pushing his own feelings aside to take care of mine.

"No, I'm supposed to be helping you." I shook my head, stepping back from him and looking up at his hurt face.

"We're just going to have to help each other. Just like we always do." He sighed defeatedly before he walked out of his room.

I laid in Draco's bed with a large t-shirt on over my body. My legs were bare as I only wore a pair of underwear, but it wasn't like he would care. The shower was running while he took his turn getting ready for bed, both of us planning to stay together tonight.

The tray of food he made me sat on his bedside table untouched. I didn't have the stomach to even swallow right now let alone eat an entire meal.

My eyes started pooling with tears as I thought about Theo and how he could just walk away from me like that. He always talked so poorly about how Draco could leave me for the Dark Lord, and he did the exact same thing.