Chapter 40

"coming" Giyong screams at the person ringing the door bell constantly, "it's literally midnight. who the hell is disturbing me right now" she again yells out frustratingly opening the door. to her surprise it was Jungkook standing outside, in a black leather jacket and ripped jeans. she would be lying if she says he doesn't look good, not only good but he looked stunning, and his messy loose curls formed probably after recent hair wash wasn't helping at all.

"what do you want?" she tried to keep her composer as normal as she could

"nothing" he said coming inside, walking slowly, "just wanna hang" he removed his jacket off, revealing his plain white t-shirt, which was clearly very tight as she could see his pecks very clearly.

"at 12 in the morning?" she looks away from him pretending to fold her clothes, which she planned to do tomorrow, in the want to hide her inner feelings. He took a piece of clothing from her hand and started folding it, "yeah. can't I ?" he tried to look into her eyes but she was avoiding his.

Jungkook was clearly checking her out as well. She was wearing shorts and a oversized tshirt, which made her shorts completely invisible. He unconsciously was scanning her upside down, trying to control the verge to just have her right then and there. He was trying to get her attention on him, but so far was failing.

"sure" she simply said going back to folding without any glance. Jungkook got annoyed by her avoiding him, he hastily grabbed the clothes from her hands, "look at me. Yongaa." pulling her a bit too close to him. they stood there looking at each other, embracing the silence around them only to finally gave into their feelings.

Jungkook pulls Giyong closer by her neck and kisses her hungrily, receiving the same from her. she wrapped her hands around his neck and he grabbed her waist pulling her closer. He slowly moved his hands downwards, reaching her right thigh, he tapped over there implying her to jump on him while they are still kissing each other. Giyong leans above wrapping her legs around his waist climbing upon him. he carried her towards her bed and laid her down towering above her, locking her between him.

Jungkook started kissing her neck, sucking on it a bit too roughly, marking her as his, he moved a little below and kissed her collar bone, and slowly moving downwards, he moved her sleeve down along with her bra strap to kiss her shoulder. As he was about to remove her top he looked at her asking for her permission, "Nam?" she hummed in response assuming what he will ask her , "you have to wake up"

"sure" she smiled just to break it into a surprise, "huh!?"

"wake up Nam" she opened her eyes to find Jungkook standing beside her bed and not on it to know that, it was a dream. she sighed thinking does she wanted it to continue. Only thinking about it was making her cheeks go red in embarrassment and shyness. She turned around to the other side of the bed hiding her face from him, thinking to herself why he had to wear the same clothes? But in his defence he always wears such kind of clothes. She could just die of embarassment if he knew what she dreamt about.

"Nam, wake up" the impatient guy tried to turn her around, clueless about her thoughts. Giyong soon collected her thoughts but was not ready to face him yet, "let me sleep some more" she whined, covering her face with a blanket soon to be snatched by Jungkook in a second, "common. Get up. You asked me to wake you up at 7. It's 8 now." She covered her eyes with her hands to block the sudden exposure of sunlight, "also that drain guy says he will only talk to you and no one else" she finally got up from bed.

"Okay. I'll meet you outside in 30 mins" she said standing up from the bed, yawning in the middle of her sentence.

***

Giyong was walking in the hallway hoping to forget yesterday's dream. Actually she was hoping to forget that she wanted it to happen. Or not, as she was fighting with her thoughts she approached the room where Adrian was. She had work first keeping her personal feelings aside, she went inside with a confident posture.

"He is inside the confession room." Giyong walks towards the room, "be careful" Jungkook whispered loud enough for her to hear it. She nodded slightly and went inside.

"Adrian...sorry Ad?" Giyong pulled the chair back to sit, "I assume you know me, right?" She looked directly at him, glaring into his eyes, confidently yet not enough to scare him.

Adrian nodded from across the table, "Nam Giyong. The shy highschool girl, kicking the butts of gangsters. Impressive." He placed both his hands under his chin, dramatically.

"If you knew who I was, which is very secretive by the way I could just kill you right now for knowing that, why did you go on that date?" She asks firmly

"Look at you Giyong. You turned hot. Of course I had to date you" he winks at her playfully

"As much I would like to agree with you. I know there is more to it than just that. Considering the fact that you know who I am" she raises her eyebrows, curiously waiting for him to break the suspense.

"Giyong you remember in high school, I had a brother?" She shakes her head no, "I did... He was my step brother" she made an 'oh' face, "I would love to tell you more but I know our conversations are being recorded. Which will never make me want to speak" he pointed towards the camera inside the room.

Giyong took a deep breath before speaking, "I cannot turn it off. Whatever you wish to say have to be in it's presence."

"Please Giyong. I want to be on your side. But it can be possible only if you trust me." She sighs and signals Jungkook to turn the microphone off.
Jungkook was hesitant about it but she signalled him that it was fine.

"You got 10 mins speak" she gestured him to speak

"That typical step brother of mine is a sociopath. His mother married my father when we both were young. But she died in a car accident. But my father treated him like his own son. We both were treated the same by my father. However, he never treated me as his brother. He is 2 years older than me and always used to bully me from a very young age. I know what I am saying sounds like a movie script, but it is not. He was the one who pulled the plug when my father was on death bed, killing him and taking over the company." He paused for a second, "but he bullied me into doing all these illegal things. Legally he made me the CEO so if anything goes south I'll be the one to blame. He was the one who wired me on that date because he didn't trust me that it was infact a date. Luckily I turned off the microphone before you went all spy-i on me." He pretended to act like her, mocking her.

Giyong chuckles a bit, "okay, so what do you want me to do?"

"I want him to go down. And I want you to help me. Arrest him. Throw him in jail or whatever and I'll take the company back."

"And how would I know that you are not lying? You might be the sociopath brother you are talking about" she argued her case

"If I was. You would be dead after you turned off the cameras" he glanced at the camera again.

"And there is something more that might interest you" he got her attention to him, "you might be curious how do I know you are a spy despite that being concealed information?" She nodded immediately thinking yeah of course I do.

"Your dad. He..." He took a long pause, "I knew your dad..." Giyong's curiousity was killing her now. But before her could complete his statement Yoongi came in running grabbing Giyong by her hand and pulling her outside.

Giyong was so much puzzled by his actions but the only words he muttered were "Let's help him" and left, leaving her baffled.