V. Okay okay jimin,Suga can call you by your name okay Suga.. Suga just nod his head.

V. Can we go guest are waiting for US for a long time we can talk later... Suga and jimin nodded their heads and all went to party hall there is so many guests are waiting for them..as vmin enter they'll bowed at them and they also bowed at them back and v started to introduce jimin to everyone and jimin meet everyone with fake smile. v is also noticed that,( he knows that his baby doesn't like to meet anyone ) he stopped infront of a beautiful a pretty girl.. and Said.

V. Meet her she is my fiance Jisoo..
JM. Hi Mrs Kim jisoo ... ( In a teasing way), jisoo who became red in shyness her cheeks are all red, after hearing Mrs Kim jisoo from jimin.. and Said.

Jisoo

Jisoo . How? do you know that me and your hyung is going to married haa...
JM. Because you are the most beautiful girl and pretty girl in this world ...
Jisoo. Thanks jimin ..
JM. It's ok Mrs Kim .wink at her..
Jisoo . Stop teasing me..
JM. Okay okay Mrs Kim .. and started to Lough, like this talking to each other and joking, loughing party but all the time v is trying Stop thinking about the boy who bumped into him (i mean our baby bunny ), but can't stop thinking about
him... it's late night jisoo says good night to them and went to her mansion and vmin also went to their room after saying good night to each other's...

( On other side with jk in his room)

Jk is lying on the bed and crying hard because of Eunwoo..

( Flashback at Kim mansion )

After running away from v jk looks behind sighed in relief when he didn't see eunwoo and started walking slowly but behind him enuwo (Who is hide in cartains) come and dragged jk, in a empty room and pin on the walls and started to kissing him without his permission , who's trying to free his hands from his tight hold, but it's not work and finally enuwo attached his lips, with jk who is sobbing, enuwo started to kissing him hungerly ,but jk is not kissing him back not even opening his mouth, this makes him angry so bites his lips in pain, jk opened his mouth and enuwo took the chance and entered his tongue in his mouth and started to taste to every inch of his mouth , feeling the kiss he started to squeeze kookis ass, who moun in sudden action of his boyfriend and started crying and hitting him, and finally enuwo come back to his sense looked at jk who is crying and sobbing, his lips are sllowen , hand's have red marks because of his tight hold so leave his hand and look down in embracement and fear that jk will hate but he encourage himself and said to his kooki, still head is down..

Eunwoo. Baby I'm sorry please forgive your enuwo baby.. trying to touch his cheeks but jk yanked his hand and run away from enuwo without saying a word, enuwo is looking at his disappearing figure with guilt...

(Present time)

Jk. How can you do that to me you i love you so much but you did this, i will never forgive you easily with that he also fall asleep...

(Time skip to next morning)

Without talking to his parents and went to college, in College all the time eunwoo is trying to talk to and appolige
But Jk just ignore him Eunwoo give him loft and jk reject.. went home by himself... but he is also sad because he love him too so went to park for some fresh air and he doesn't realise that it's become late night..

( With v )

V is lying on the bed with half opened eyes and minde is full 🌝 by thoughts of jk.

V . Ahh why he is coming in my thoughts and why i can't forget about him ahh..he situp on bed he shook his head in frustration and said..

V. Haa.his pink lips, tiny waist,doe eyes, shining face like a ,ahh his ass he stopped when he looked at His pants and his little taetae is standing hard he smirk and said ..

V . I think I need help of this boy . And grabbed the phone and call Suga.

(On the call )

Suga. Yes boss do you want something..
V. Yes do you know that boy who bumped in me haa.
Suga. Sorry boss i don't know him.
V . Okay so find out him and kidnapp and take him in my farmhouse.
Suga. But boss you are straight.
V. Do what I said you have only one hour did you understand or not.
Suga. Yee.yes boss. and v cut the call and went to washroom to solve his problem by his hand .

 and v cut the call and went to washroom to solve his problem by his hand

Please 🥺 read this and follow me please 🥺.