12 :: shion madarame

(this won't be a oneshot. just some things i imagined in my head because shion needs more love tbh (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ )

IDC IF WAKUI SAID SHION WONT BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND OR THAT HE IS UNATTRACTIVE, BECAUSE IN THIS BOOK HE'S GONNA BE A CUTE ONE. plus, shion has simps wtf does wakui mean that he aint hot bro..

-shion would be very clingy towards you, but he knows how to respect your space.

-sometimes he'd ask for a hug after you had just pulled away from him, and then he'd snake his arms around you to pull you back on his lap.

-when the both of you were in tenjiku, he made sure you weren't like other females in gangs who would just wear those bandages to wrap around their chest. instead, he'd make sure to buy you sports bras you can use.

-he's overprotective.

-would be the type to wear bunny ears. just. for. you. (or when you ask him lmao)

-when ran flirted with you once (by twirling his braids with his baton in front of you with a smirk), shion quickly punched his face. rindou just watched, scrunching up his face as if he was the one who received the punch.

-izana didn't mind you being in the gang. besides, shion forced him to let you in. 

-you're stronger than mikey, which was an advantage to the gang. but, they never used you just to beat mikey.