2 :: rindou haitani

COOKIES
requested by: EmiiIsBeauty
•○•
-fluff-

RINDOU HAITANI  X GenderNeutral!Reader

warnings: none

"ouch!-" rindou hissed in pain while he allowed you to heal and tend to his open wounds

"ouch!-" rindou hissed in pain while he allowed you to heal and tend to his open wounds. but since the both of you weren't really used to used to these kinds of things, you decided to use alcohol and not the betadine. you always relied on ran to heal and help rindou, but this time, you tried to help him for a change- which was very surprising.

"don't move, that's it." you said in an angry tone, which made rindou shut up, and he divereted his eyes to the other side with a pout.

after what seemed like an hour of supreme torture, you were finally done with his wounds and he panted so hard- he didn't know he was holding in that much breath. he tried to keep his groans of pain from the alcohol to his wounds.

while you were keeping the materials you used, you saw rindou with his arms crossed on the couch with a much bigger pout from before. and you also noticed the huge tint of red spreading across his cheeks, which made you chuckle and stop from what you were currently doing.

"she treated my wounds!? when... that's!-" his thoughts were cut off when he felt your lips pressed on his cheeks, which resulted in him being flustered and even redder than a tomato. his face felt hot, and you removed your lips from his cheek. you noticed his face being red, and you laughed even more.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?" he suddenly yelled, still being flustered as his face turned to look at you who only had a close-eyed smile.

"you're cute, you know.. and you're such a tsundere, you better stop that before i eat your sandwich." replied you, and he burried his face in the pillow that was on fhe couch.

"gwo on.. gwo eatwit."

"STOP BEING A BABY!"

"but you lwikewit wight?"

"no."

"stop denying it."

"no."

"..."

"..."

this time it was your turn to blush, as he showed you his cute face with those puppy eyes you couldn't resist.

the thing is, how did he end up in your place with a ton of wounds and injuries? well, after he and his brother got in a fight with a different gang, he came to your place with those. his brother decided to tend his own wounds, so he was up in the guest bedroom in your house.

you and rindou have been in a relationship ever since the both of you were sixteen, and you were always the one to act like the owner of a very energetic and troublemaker dog, with rindou being the pet. and sometimes vice versa.

you were grateful when you met him, but it was actually the time where your gang and the gang he was part in, fighting. their leader, and you agreed to let your gangs spar in order for them to sort of practice for the real fight with the tokyo manji gang.

your gang won, and most of tenjiku's members were drop dead and unconscious when they fought with you and your gang's people.

rindou saw you fight them, and he and his brother even ended up fighting with you since izana didn't want to lose, which resulted and him asking ran and rindou to fight with you instead.

you won with one kick to attack them both, and when rindou woke up, he felt that certain spark when he thought of you. you felt it as well, and that was where your relationship started.

"do you want to make cookies, rindou?" you asked as you finished keeping the materials from earlier, and he shook his head a 'no'.

"hm? then, what do you want to make?" you asked once again, and he brought his head up from the pillow. "cookies!" he exclaimed.

"bruh.."

—————

he scooped up some of the dough, and put it onto the tray with wax paper while you hugged his back from behind and you had on a pout.

"don't be sad just because you didn't get to add the chocolate chips." he said while looking at you, who was like a koala hanging onto a tree.

when he said those words, you cried even harder, and he panicked not knowing what to do with your childish attitude.

"UWAHHHHHHHHH" your cries made him deaf, and he now had on a pout. he removed you from his back and you fell to the ground face first.

"oop."

he ran towards you but before he did, he grabbed a chocolate chip. when he crouched down to your level, you saw the chocolate chip in his hold and decided to eat it- biting his hand on purpose as well.

"OW! STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY, PLEASE..." he said and hugged you, and you bit his shoulder- and he screamed once again.

meanwhile ran in the bedroom... he was just uh.. covering his ears with a pillow.

you ended up putting the cookies in the oven and once it was finished, rindou fed you cookies and dipped your cookies in milk everytime he would give one to you.

"do you still love me??" you asked, and he kissed your cheeks. "of course i do, even though you were slowly making me deaf. heh."

"oopsies."

(i might make a different draken oneshot :)) still requested by EmiiIsBeauty!) ♡