6 :: chifuyu matsuno

BAND-AIDS AND BROWNIES
requested by: none
•recommendation: play the video above while reading•
-fluff-

CHIFUYU MATSUNO X Female!Reader

-

you pressed the doorbell on the front door of the apartment where chifuyu and his mother live in, and you soon heard foot steps coming towards the door. you were nervous, and scared at the same time ever since chifuyu's mom called you about him being very badly beaten up. he had lost his consciousness, and his mom needed your help. 

you, chifuyu, and baji are childhood friends. the place the three of you guys lived in was very near each other, since it was in an apartment. and chifuyu's cat was also the reason why the three of you are connected and close. 

you knew chifuyu joined a gang, and he even invited you once to join. but you declined his offer- gangs weren't really your thing despite being very strong, even stronger than mikey. you had met his friends before, but you were close to chifuyu and baji. you felt comfortable with chifuyu the most, and your parents as well as baji's are friends!

chifuyu's dad passed away when he was young, so he was always talking to you and peke j about it. anyways, back to the present.

"dear! finally you're here! please... treat chifuyu's injuries." his mom pleaded, and you nodded with a small smile as you went inside the place. you saw the picture frame of chifuyu's dad, and what you saw next scared you. 

it was chifuyu lying on the couch, unconscious. there was a medical kit beside him, but chifuyu's mom was really busy with things and you assumed she didn't have time to treat his wounds. you quickly went to his direction, and you kissed his forehead before doing so. it was the good time to kiss his head, since he was unconscious and you didn't want him to know about your feelings.

chifuyu's mother, on the other hand, just felt really happy at what you had just done and for you helping out.

"chifuyu...." you slowly mumbled while you knelt down to his level. you grabbed the wet towel and wiped the blood away first, and then you got a cotton with betadine and dabbed it onto the slightly open wounds. for the big ones, you used a gauze bandage- and an eyepatch for his right eye.

while you were doing so, peke j walked to you and rubbed his head on your side while purring. you didn't mind though, you gave him a small pat and then got back to what you were doing earlier.

you continued to treat his wounds and close them up, and then chifuyu's mom hugged you. "dear, thank you so so much!"

"no problem! i'm ready to help out anytime." chifuyu's mom, rika, had on a small smile with tears in her eyes from your reply. slowly pulling away from the hug,

"do you wanna help me out with what i'm doing?  i was planning on making brownies for my baby, chifuyu, when he came home with a ton of wounds! do consider this treat as a thank you too!" she said. (the name 'rika' isn't canon for chifu's mom, i just made it c: )

"oh!", you exclaimed, "sure! i'd love to."

-----------------------

 chifuyu's eyes opened, and he saw the light from the bulb hit his face and eyes- which made him flutter his orbs open and close. he slowly got up from the couch, but pain shot through his body and he slowly and steadily sat up. he groaned in pain, and he soon felt someone's presence beside him. "oh, you're awake." you said, and chifuyu looked up to see your beautiful face, with your e/c eyes looking at him sweetly, and your smile adding to your comfortable presence. —your h/c hair being in its usual style. the older woman heard this, and quickly ran to chifuyu to hug him very tight despite knowing he had fresh wounds and injuries. 

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?" she yelled, and chifuyu's muffled groan could only be heard while you giggled- and chifuyu's mom rubbing and scratching the top of her son's head. "mom! dwon't worry abwout mwe!" he said while his mom hugged him for dear life as you just watched the scene.

"ne, chifuyu, me and your mom made brownies!"

"t-that's great but... WHEN DID YOU COME HERE!?"

"i tended your wounds, idiot. i was here for the past hour."

quickly, you shoved one to his mouth without a word- and he chewed it then swallowed as his eyes lightened up from the sweet dessert. 

"it tastes gre-" but before he could even continue, you hugged him and brought his head close to your chest. you wanted to keep him safe, you don't want him to end up this bad once again..

"you're reckless man..." you mumbled as you burried your face in his hair, inhaling his scent and the smell of sweat at the same time. i know, disgusting, right? chifuyu blushed at your sudden action, and you hugging his head close to your chest made him even more flustered. "she has never done this before.." he thought.

"oho, i'll take my leave now. hehe-" rika said before leaving the room.

"this might be like the mangas i've read before!! what is hapenning? why do i feel something in my stomach? :O does she like me??"

"i like you, chifuyu.." you said with a sweet smile, and you swore chifuyu became even red.

"y-you do?" his flustered state made him stutter, and the situation he was currently in isn't like in the mangas!

"of course i do! i kiss your cheeks everytime mom says so when we were younger as a sign of 'goodbye'! idiot." you said with a pout, not pulling away from the hug.

"i- uh.. feel the same.."

WASSUP PIPOL

anyway, i have a discord sever if you guys would like to join :)) it's in my message board so go ahead :3 IT'S PRETTY DEAD AND I NEED MORE PEOPLE THERE LMAO 😭

ANYWAYS THE NEW CHAPTER IN THE MANGA???? IM GONNA FLIP OFF I HOPE KAKUCHO IS STILL BREATHING LIKE,,,,, CAN I ASK WAKUI TO ADD ANOTHER CHARACTER AND SAVE HIM??? LIKE A GIRLBOSS OR SOMETHING 😔😔 (lowkey wishing for ken to make a contest where he's gonna find good oc designs and the prize will be getting to add it in the manga bro 🙁)

izana is saurrr pretty though fr 😘 revival arc when??? NOW I KEEP SEEING KAKUCHO FANARTS ON MY TWITTER GAAAAAAAAH

kakucho gets to be with izana now if he's gonna die :(((

anyways that's all hope u guys enjoyed this oneshot even though nobody asked for it 🗣