4 :: hanma shuji

NICE ONE
requested by: Nightmareamulet056
•○•

-fluff-

(note, i havent watched assasination classroom yet so the reader's personality might not aline and be like karma's.)

HANMA SHUJI X KarmaAkabane!Reader (Personality)

-

you stood in front of the tall, lanky man whose blonde and black hair wet from the rain earlier.

during the fight with toman v.s. moebius, you really took your time with fighting and stomping on the members of toman. mikey, on the other hand, didn't even see or know what was going on in a certain area of the fight. but it was your fault why you caused a ruckus by threatening one of the toman members that you'll kill them if they tried to attack hanma.

after the fight, hanma wanted to tell you something- not knowing what it was and your curiosity getting to you, just agreed to go to his place and allow him to tell you what it was.

"you were so cool back there yo! join valhalla, yeah?" he said with a grin while he stepped towards you, and you had on a dissappointed face.

you thought it was something serious, but the way he said it made it look like it wasn't. joining a gang was never your thing since you were just with the haitani brothers most of the time, but maybe trying something new wouldn't hurt- right?

"sure! what's my prize?" you asked in a sly tone, as you brought your face towards hanma's whose head backed up a bit as a result.

his face had on a tint of red, he laughed it off and held his cigarette. "me, ba-"

before he could even finish his sentence, you slapped his face and the cig in his hold was thrown away. hanma was shocked at your actions, but that was the reason why he began to admire you even more.

"whatever!" you said as well as laughing it off and then moving towards the door to take you leave.

that, was lovely to him. you slapping him? it was hot to him, but kinda weird at the same time as to why he found that nice.

"nice slap you got there.. nice one."

—————

"i'll leave it to you, hanma." mikey, the leader of kantou manji gang looked behind you and hanma who stayed behind mikey's back for half of the fight- waiting for his order to go and deal with the other ones.

"okay.. ♡" you and hanma said in unison before you jumped off the huge metal cargo box with a knife in your hold, while hanma went down the box in a much more better way than jumping off from where he was in- besides, just jumping off there could cause a ton of problems.

laughing and giggling, you said "yoo! i saw you one time during a fight!" while pointing at mitsuya, whose face had on a ton of blood and wounds.

he gritted his teeth and before he could even attack, he already felt something sharp in his neck- a knife.

"you wanna die right here?" you said while your eyes had on a glare while it was half open- and mitsuya couldn't reply nor talk from your intimidating aura.

hanma punched mitsuya, while you jumped away and tried to slash mitsuya's back with a knife- which he managed to dodge while being attacked by hanma at the same time.

"aha! i like you now!~" you said with the intent of killing present in your eyes, and mitsuya wasn't able to dodge the slash you sent to his arm.

it was deep, but he was still able to try and send you a punch.

"i don't fight girls... but you.."

laughing off again, you huffed. "hey! you won't fight me because im a girl? funny. now, do you really  want to die here?" you kicked his face as he was laying on the ground, while hanma was fighting the others.

"really, babe. didn't expect you to end up like this." he said before finishing chifuyu off with a punch as he went towards you and gave you a hug.

"i love you man. but once we get home, can i give you a bath? your breath stinks from the cig." you said with a close eyed smile, and a tick mark was present in your face.

"heh, nice one. but yes, my love."  he said with a chuckle, and then gave you a nice kiss on your forehead.

(sorry for the short oneshot! i wrote this while im having a slight headache since yesterday ^^ but i hope you like it! ♡)