Grizzly Princess- Chapter Two

"Cause the world stops, when I put my arms around you, around you. And nothing even matters, nothing even matters," I heard my cell ringing and playing a Big Time Rush song. The ring tone was set for Bronson's calls because secretly, we both love BTR.

" Bronson?"

"Koda, why did mom tell me to call you? She seemed super worried,"

"Well..."

"Oh god. Are you pregnant? Who with? I'm gonna beat him!"

"Oh goodness gracious! Never! I'm not even married...Yet," My voice started to get sad.

"Yet? Koda, what's a matter? You sound sad," his voice was curious.

I tried to explain the whole situation to Bronson without crying. That plan didn't work out. I started to bawl in the second sentence. Eventually I got through my story and then waited for my brother's reply.

"I'm coming home," he said sternly.

"No! You can't. I- I'm fine," I said and wiped my tears.

" Oops, just accidentally clicked book on a flight from Chapel Hill to Orlando that leaves in an hour. Guess I HAVE to come home now, Koda."

"Really? Cancel it! Cancel it now!"

"No. I'm already in my car, pulling out of the parking lot of UNC. So too bad. I'll be there in about two and a half hours. Meet me in the tree."

"Already there."

"Then stay there. See ya,"

We said our goodbyes and I hung up my iPhone. I plugged in some Skullcandy ear buds. I put on my favorite playlist and closed my eyes and went into the world of music. For two and a half hours I listened to All Time Low, Panic! At the Disco, Taylor Swift, Paramore, Owl City, Lady Gaga, and many more.

Time went by pretty fast. Two and a half hours had gone by and it was almost nine. I looked down toward the main house and I saw my brother's figure sneaking over to the tree. He was wearing a pair of older, worn out jeans, a white tee shirt, and a black leather jacket. He pored the ensemble with a pair of old work boots, of course. I laughed at his fashion sense as he started to make his way up the tree.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"You are the only person on this Earth that would wear those shoes with that outfit," I laughed at him some more. He came and sat by me.

"So sis, what do you want to talk about?"

" Nothing. Nothing at all. I just want to sit. And scream. That sounds nice," I said bluntly.

"Well then lets do it." He smiled.

"1, 2, 3- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We both yelled at the top of our lungs. This is why I love my brother. We yelled and screamed until our faced were bluer than a berry. The cool Florida was blowing through the trees and it was getting chilly. So we decided to climb out of the tree. Once we got down Bronson gave me his jacket. I took it greatly. It hung down to my knees, but at least I was warmer.

Despite the weather, we took our time walking to the main house because we both knew very well what was waiting for us inside. Even taking our time it only took about seven minutes to get to the house. I mean, you can only was so slow.

We walked up to the back door. I grabbed my key and looked at Bronson. He looked at me and nodded. We boy let out a big breath and looked at the door. I grabbed the handle and turned the key to unlock the door. I opened the door and tried to sneak to the master staircase without passing my mothers study, where she always was when she got stressed.

"DAKOTA NOEL & BRONSON TYLER!

Oh goodness, it's el diablo herself, Aunt May. God help us.

A/N. Sorry it took so long and sorry for any mistakes. Lol