Grizzly Princess- Prologue

Grizzly Princess

---------------------------- ok. So this isn't what I usually write.. But trying something new. I'm always up for suggestions. Also, some uploads may be short, cause I upload from my iPad somethimes...---------------

"I hate you! I honestly hate you! WITH A PASSION!!!" yelled William.

"Stop being a stupid baby, Willy boy!" I yelled back while running with the hose.

"This is a new Armani suit! You know that! Now it's ruined!"

"You, my dear husband of one and a half months, area huge wimp! Get over it! You aren't even trying to fight back!"

"Dakota, I have no desire. You want to know why? Because I have class!"

"Class shmass. Having class doesn't mean you can't have-- AHHH!" My genuine leather cowboy boot got caught in a hole, and I went tumbling down into a pit of mud and my baby blue cowboy hat went flying through the air. I was about to cry out for William to come help me, but I decided to have some fun with it instead.

"HAHAHA!! YOU FELL!! HA- wait, are you ok? Oh my god, Dakota? ARE YOU DEAD?!?!" Don't worry, he always freaks out like this. This is the reason why I call him spazzy.

He ran over to me and asked if I was ok, again. Then he started poking me. WITH A STICK. A FRIGGING STICK!

"DAKOTA! PLEASE DON'T DIE!" he stood still for a minute, so I decided to act. Slowly, I stuck out my fott and tripped him. He fell straight into the mud right beside me.

"You're alive! ALIVE! Oh dear, you scared me so badly. I mean if you actually died I mean I wouldn't know what to do. I mean we're married, younger my wife and without you I wouldn't know what to do I mean I LOVE you!" His eyes widened "Oh my. I just said that out loud. Oh my. Oh my. Ohhh myyy. "

"Dude! Calm down. But... Do you really?.." I trailed off.

"Uh... Well...I'm not gonna lie about this. Yes, Dakota. Even though we are polar opposites, I do love you. I mean I can't help it. You're personality is even more beautiful than your face, if that's even possible."

"I don't know what to say.... I mean... I guess I love you back. Ive never really thought about it before. But now that I think about I, yeah, I think I doblove you."

"Awesome," he said with smile bigger than the universe.

Maybe, just maybe, this ,arrive won't be as bad as I thought. I certainly hope not...

------------------------so what do you think?!?! Ps. This was written in Dakotas pov.

VOMMENT! VOTE AND COMENT!!!!!!