chapter 32

We got to the bottom of the stairs and a wolf whistle sounded. Pun not intended. ( i didn't realise what i'd wrote till i read it back, lol)

Lucas was grinning at me with a lustful look in his eye.

I winked at Amy before sauntering up to Luke, with my hands linked behind my back, pushing my chest out whilst swaying my hips.

I got right in front of him, and rubbed my chest against his.

I slowly ran my hands up over his stomach, feeling his eight pack, through his dress shirt, till i got to his head.

I gently gripped his hair and pulled him downwards. His hands grasped my hips and pulled me roughly forward.

His breathing increased as our lips neared.

I inwardly smirked when he was really falling for this.

Right as our lips brushed against each other, I spun out of his arms and vampire sped out of the door, sitting, waiting in the car.

My heightened hearing allowed me to hear Luke's growl of frustation and Dylans and Amy's sound of laughter.

I saw Lucas storm out of the house and get into the car slamming the door in a huff.

He turned around from the front drivers seat and glared at me, "You're mine later" His voice was full of promise, pain and pleasure.

I gave a toothy grin and giggled with giddyness, "K" H gave me a weird look before turning back around, starting the car just as Amy gets in the back beside me and Dylan hops into the front passenger seat.

***********************

It's about 20 minutes before we arrived at the club, The underground.

It's good to be back.

We headed for the end of the line to wait to get in.

I was just standing there when i felt someone bump into my back.

I whipped around to see a guy with a dazed look staring at me with two others beside him.

"Mmmmmm, well aren't you shomefing, i'd sure like to do shomefing wiv you" he slurred, He stumbled forward and grabbed a handful of my ass.

Immediately a growl filled with immense anger, vibrated through my back from a warm, hard body that was pressed against  me.

"Don't touch her, don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't even breath near her, do you understand?" the only thing that was stopping Luke from snapping the humans neck was me.

I held a hand on his chest, keeping him back as he spat his threats.

"No i dont undershand, if i want to talk to her, i will, asssssshoooooole" this guy was seriously drunk.

Lucas went for him then, but I forced him backwards and gave him a smile, "I'll take care of this" I knew that if i let Lucas go for him, only he would come back out walking.

In a split second, my personality done a complete 1 80.

I hissed and grabbed the guy by the throat. I bared my fangs at him which made him tremble and thrash about.

I looked into his eyes, before saying, "Stay still" which the guy immediately complied to.

I started at his friends and ordered them to stay still as well.

I took a slight step back, still keeping my hand around his neck, so i could see all of the mens eyes.

"What's your name?" i asked the guy with my hand around his throat,

"Shane" He trembled.

"Ok, now all three of you are not scared of me" they all instantly relax and their breathing slowed down.

"You're all going to go back to shanes place, light some candles,

and have a threesome. You're going to record yourselves, then when you wake up in the morning,

you won't remember what happened the night before,

but you'll watch the video then you'll be back to your normal freaked out selves.

Oh an btdubs, make it the kinkiest, sexiest thing you've ever done, do I make myself clear?" They all nod before walking off towards a car and driving off.

"OMG, did you seriously just compel them to do that?" A doubled over laughing Amy wheezed out.

"Yep" i smiled a triumpt smile.

"What made you tell them that?" Lucas asked confused.

"I don't know, first thing that came to my head" I shrugged.

"compelling guys to have a threesome was the first thing that came into you head?" He asked flabbergasted.

"Yeah" i replied with an innocent look on my face.

"You are some weird girl" He muttered.

"Thanks" i chirped before we were at the front of the line.

I compelled the bouncer to let us in for free.

We walked in and went straight to the bar.

I ordered 4 shots of vodka to start us off.

"Lets make this night count, and touch wood, i do not get kidnapped again" Then everyone drinks.

I hope you are enjoying. Don't forget to vote, share and comment your thoughts.

P.S Please check out my other book, Slave to the Vampire King. There's only a couple of chapters but I would like to know what you think.
Thank you xxxxxx