chapter 12

I've edited some parts so some comments may or may not make sense, Enjoy!

I'm dedicating this chapter to PurpleRyne as she wanted another chapter of my awesome story, (Was that too big headed?, sorry), well hope you enjoy this new chapter.

Kelsey's POV

Ow, was my first thought when my eyes fluttered open. My head was throbbing as was my whole body. I lifted my head to see where I was and saw that I was in a guys room, lying on a plush bed with black sheets. But that's not the thing that scared me the most. What scared me the most was the fact that I was fluff ball! When I looked down I was covered in brown and black fur.

My eyes widened when I looked in front of my face. How big is my nose? I looked like bloody Pinocchio. I stood up on the bed whilst awkwardly using my paws.

Paws! oh dear god have mercy on my soul. What the hell is happening?

Oh dear Lord have mercy on MY soul, calm down will you. When Lucas bit you, it awakened me inside you, therefore bada bing bada boom, you're a wolf, ta da!

I whipped my head around the room to find where the female voice was emenating from but i was alone.

Who's there?

I'm Kali, your wolf. I'm in your head, not that you're going mad or anything, I'm just saying that we're one person

This is a lot to take in, how am I a wolf. Where am i?

Your dad was a wolf, that is how and for where you are. You are in our mates room, honey boo boo. Mmmmm, can you smell him, isn't he just delicious, it just makes me want to-

Slow down there cow girl.

But now that she mentions it, I can smell something very enticing, cinnamon and a hint of lemon.

Wait, Kali, what's a mate? Who is our mate?

A mate is your other half, your soul mate, the person you're destined for. As for who is ours, who did you get hot and heavy with in the storage cupboard at school huh?

Oh my god, Lucas.

Just as I say his name, the door swings open and Kali goes mad.

Mate, Mate! He's here, go to him, go, go jump his bones and ride him like a-

shush will you! geez, you're so hormonal.

She goes silent, when Lucas speaks, "Kelsey, baby you're awake" he has a smile and an adoring look in his eye. "You're so beautiful" he sighed. That's when I took notice of the mirror on wall next to the door. I slowly walked towards my reflection and sat down in front of it. I'm not the size of a normal wolf. My heights probably a bit taller than a full grown pony.

My fur looks soft and is quite thick, it's a hazelnut colour with streaks of black running through it. But I was really drawn to my eyes. They were a midnight blue. Much more mesmorising than my normal brown ones.

I looked to Lucas as he knelt next to me. He stroked my head and and down my back. I whined at the sensation and closed my eyes as I leaned my head towards him. Something occuring to me then. What if I can't turn back human, what if i'm stuck like this.

You're not going to be stuck like that, you can change back.

It was Lucas's voice and from talking to Kali I knew he was in my head.

How?

I asked with pleading eyes

Think about your toes, your fingers, your arms and legs. Imagine having them instead of paws.

He stood up and moved back from me. I sat there, closed my eyes and thought about my human body instead of my wolf one. I felt tingles across my body and when I opened my eyes, I was human again, I stood up and smiled at having my body back. I grinned up at Lucas but his eyes didnt meet mine, they were looking downwards and when I followed his gaze, I swear to god, I wished that I could turn invisible. I was naked like the day I was born. I was in my birthday suit, completely butt naked. I gasped in horror and hurled myself across the bed onto the other side on the floor so the bed hid me. Lucas didn't move, he just stood there, staring at me with his mouth open.

"Will you stop staring and get me some clothes, geez, I'm freezing, oh and wipe the drool off your face" Lucas snapped out of his trance and grinned at me, "Hey, I didn't mind" I glared and threw a pillow at him, "Just get some clothes". He laughed like a hyena on his way out. I slumped down and covered my face with my hands,

Oh god, Oh god, he saw me naked.

Hey, why are you embarrassed? I didn't mind it. We were half way to mating you know, all we needed was for him to be naked and then get a little frisky.

Oh shush, will you Kali. wait, what's mating. on second thought, don't answer that, too much has happened already.

I'm a wolf who has someone in their head who can't control their hormones for a guy that I barely know. Just every girls dream.