chapter 5

I've edited a bit s if some comments don't make sense, that's why, Enjoy!

Lucas's POV

When my goddess of a mate, sped out of the school gates, my wolf felt angry that she denied our connection but the human me was reasonable about it as, like she said in class, she clearly doesn't know about mates or wolves. But how, I can sense her wolf and can tell by her scent that she's a werewolf but how the hell doesn't Kelsey know herself. My emotions were all over the place and I could feel my wolf taking over.

When my brother Dylan and sister Amy came over, I chucked them the keys and told them that I'd meet them at home. Dylan was about to say something till he saw my eyes and just nodded, that's when I realised my wolf was close to the surface. I ran before I shifted in the parking lot and headed for the forest.

As I reached the edge of the trees, my wolf burst out and shredded my clothes as my body became a black wolf a little bit smaller than a horse. Because I have alpha blood in me, my wolf is genetically bigger than normal wolves. I sprinted into the forest, zipping in and out of trees, jumping over broken branches. All I could feel was my heart pounding, confused thoughts about my mate swimming around my mind and the thump thump thump of my huge paws on the ground.

Because of these, I reached the end of the small forest and jumped out into the middle of road just as a car was drving past. I quickly dashed to the other side of the road and into the other side of the forest but halted as I heard the car skid and slam to a stop. I hid behind a tree and shifted making it easier for me hide when I heard the car door open.

I looked around the tree and saw my mate, standing in the middle of the road, searching for what she had seen, which was unfortunately me. She was panting from the shock, which made her breasts constantly being puffed out. My eyes drew to them and my wolf started thinking some very naughty thoughts. I shook my head as I heard the car door slam shut and my mate speeding back down the road from where she came. Shit, that was close. Wouldn't want to give her a heart attack.

I shifted and ran the rest of the way home as I didn't have clothes and I would be naked. Wouldn't want to give my mom a heart attack, especially if it's because of her seeing me naked. No we'd rather do that to our mate wouldn't we. My wolf said, I smiled at that thought. Soon, I saw the pack house, where me and my family live come into view as does my brother Dylan with a handful of clothes. He knows me so well. I walked up to him, shifted and quickly pullled the jeans and t-shirt on.

I walked into the house and into the kitchen where I could hear my mom and dad. I came in and sat down on a stool under the island in the middle of the kitchen. "I found my mate today" both my parents stopped talking and they registered what i said, before my mum squealed and hugged me, "Oh my god congratulations, what's she like?" I smirked and said she was,

"Fiesty, but she doesn't know about mates or wolves" my mom and dads brow furrowed in confusion. my dad was the first to speak up, "Maybe, she hasn't been around packs and doesn't know anything"

"But I can feel her wolf when she can't. How is that?" my dads eyes widen and he realised something, "she's half werewolf"

Hope you enjoyed Lucas's POV, remember to vote, share and comment thank you

kbushby124 :) xx

I am the alphas mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें