chapter 14

OMG 2495 reads!!, i'm going crazy here, thank you so muchy for reading my story, i hope you are enjoying!!

kbushby124 :) xx

Kelsey's POV

This can't be real, it just can't be. Nothing like this exists. But it does and i'm a part of it. A half human, half werewolf hybrid, apparently. I can't wrap my head around it, but i can't deny it. i mean, i experienced, changing into a wolf earlier and that just doesn't happen, but it did, and it hurt like a bitch, so i knew it wasn't a dream.

When i woke up, Lucas and his family took their time explaining everything to me, to ensure i didnt faint again. There was just so much; pack's, alpha's, mates, luna's, rogue's, my dad. Robert knew him. My dad was Alpha Charlie of the silver moon pack. Robert and him were best friends and my dad told him what happened with him and my mum.

Apparently, my mum was my dads mate. He didnt tell her, about him being a werewolf because she freaked and fainted when dad accidently flashed his canines during a 'moment' that i don't want to think about. Dad decided to postpone the news till a later time and managed to convince her it was a dream. They loved each other very much until 10 years ago. Dad kept going off every other night for long periods of time, for alpha business.

So, one night, mum followed him, and found him outside of a house in a clearing of the forest. Dad was dealing with a rogue. Mum saw him shift and kill the rogue. He tried explaining, but she wouldn't listen and asked for a divorce. Dad tried to reason with mum for 2 months, but she still wouldn't listen. So dad ended up rejected and they got a divorce.

i asked why he hadn't tried to get into contact with me and Robert said, that mum changed all of our numbers and that was the reason, we'd moved house in london. All these years, i've been angry at my dad for not fighting, but all along, he fought his hardest. i had to go ten years without a dad because of my mums own damn stubbonness.

It took a couple of hours to explain all of this to me, and by the end, my head was pounding from the information, i was upset, i was angry, but mostly i was tired. i excused myself from the family and made my way back to Lucas's room. Right as i sat down, Nickelbacks, 'follow you home', starting blasting and i realised it was coming from the beside table, where my phone layed.

i picked it up and looked at the caller to see it was mum. i huffed as i answered it, "What?"

"Don't 'what' me young lady, the school rung me to say you weren't in school, i've tried reaching you multiple times, it's almost 5 o'clock, you haven't called and you're obviously not here, so where in the world are you?" i ignored her question and got straight to the point,

"I know about dad" i heard a gasp of breath, then silence. it was quiet for a while, before i heard mums voice, cracking as she answered me, "W-what?"

"i know why you and dad divorced, i know what he is, why didn't you listen to him, no wait don't answer that, i can't talk to you right now" i hung the phone up and layed on the bed, curling my knees into my chest. i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

**********************************************************************************

"Kelsey, hey kelsey, baby, wake up" i felt someone shaking my shoulder. i groaned in frustration as i flung my hand out, hitting something and hearing a yelp. i turned around, and slowly opened my eyes. i saw Lucas sitting on the bed rubbing his nose. "Why are you waking me up?" i asked groggily,

"sorry, but there's someone i want you to see, come on" He held his hand out to me, i looked at it then at him to see his eyebrow raised. i huffed and grabbed his hand. He pulled me out of bed and led me down the stairs. i rubbed the sleepness from my eyes and blinked as the sudden brightness burned my eyes. We walked into the living room, i raised my head and my breath caught in my throat. i recognised the brown hair that was slighty longer than last time, his brown eyes, that resembled mine. He was a little taller now and more built. "Dad?" i whispered, he smiled and held out his arms to me, i couldn't stop the grin from splitting my face in half as i shouted, "DAD!" i ran and jumped into his arms.

i tightened my arms around his neck and tears starting pouring down my face, onto his shoulder. "I-ive missed you s-so much" i blubbered

"Me too, dumpling, me too" i half cried, half laughed at his nickname for me. oh how i missed that name.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl, but everytime i got close, your mum would find some way to push me back"

"It's ok, it's ok, your here now, that's all i care about" i had my dad back,

what do you think?

i'm sorry if it's boring, but hope you enjoyed it, please comment your thoughts.