Midnight

🔴⚠️ 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗, 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗⚠️🔴

What happens after the reunion ~~ Mi-jo and Dae-sik fall into midnight ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

***

"Nice place," Dae-sik comments as he circles around the beige sofa in the living room. "Very— you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mi-jo lifts an eyebrow, going to the kitchen for water.

Her question sounds a little defensive in his ears, so he raises his hands in surrender, though his mouth curls up for a smile. "Nothing, princess. I promise. I'm just saying this place is almost like your old dorm, only more— luxurious."

"Old dorm? Please, Oppa, I've graduated from that clueless girl a long time ago." She responds haughtily, making him want to kiss her senseless.

"You weren't clueless. Just— a little innocent." Dae-sik winks, in the mood to tease his beautiful princess.

Shit, the way he claims her like that makes his blood boils. Though, by all means, being here together with her doesn't necessary mean— she's his.

He has squandered too many opportunities to make her his, maybe. But a man can dream, can't he?

Images after images vividly come to his dirty mind and stay, and probably flashes through his eyes as he peruses her from head to toe.

Images of him hungrily kissing those plump lips she bites unconsciously as they stare at each other from across the room.

Of hearing breathy moans, of her screaming his name, with that wicked mouth.

Of running his hands all over her sinful body, mapping the changes it endured since the last time he touched her.

Of fondling those delectable twin mounds, licking her pebbled nipples and making her writhe beneath him.

Of thrusting in and out of her tight channel, at an angle that guarantees maximum pleasure for both of them.

Of feeling her coming while he is inside of her, her body locks him tight, he explodes right behind her.

Goddamn!

"Don't look at me like that, Oppa." Mi-jo warns him, albeit with a breathy sound that betrays her resolve.

"I'm only looking, princess." He responds in a low voice.

"Then stop looking. We're here to talk, you said." She mutters almost helplessly.

"I can't stop looking," he walks around, his hands grazing the wooden furniture behind him. "You're too— enticing."

She must like what he says, if the blush that spreads instantly on her face tells him anything. "And you— are straightforward, as always."

Dae-sik chuckles. "I'm honest if anything. Do you have beer? Talking while drinking is much more fun."

"I have beers. You are very lucky tonight." She says, walking toward the fridge to take the drinks.

"Indeed, I feel very lucky." He gives her a warm once over before turning around to inspect her living room. His smile is automatic once he realizes that the dark wood furniture behind him is a bookshelf which is aesthetically built to frame the television.