Yellow Light - 1

Getting an unexpected ticket of traffic violation, Yoon Se-ri of Se-ri's Choice marches over the police station to set the record straight. She is not a traffic violator!

When he agrees to stay behind and deal with a traffic violation case to avoid a blind date set up by his mother, Inspector Ri Jeong-hyeok doesn't expect to meet someone familiar— familiar as in his supposed blind date.

Will the date happen?

🚥🚥🚥

Yoon Se-ri has high hope to end the day in the highest note, especially with how the day has been going so far. She secures a business deal with Duty Free, next year Spring/Summer collection for the man line is finally ready, and her brothers don't bother her even once the whole day.

All wins.

It's almost five in the afternoon when the unexpected news comes.

"What kind of joke is this?! It was yellow! I'm a hundred percent sure it was yellow!" She shouts in annoyance at her assistant.

"I don't know, Daepyo-nim," Hong Chan-sik answers her shakily. If he can shrink his body to avoid the wrath of his boss, he will do it. He truly will. That's how scary she is right now.

"Don't kill me, please, I'm just the messenger here. The ticket comes from the traffic department of Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency." Chan-sik thrusts the whole document to her who takes it abruptly from him. Her eyes scan through it and she grimaces.

"Mr. Hong, please be honest with me, is there a benefit for me to run on the red light? Why would I do something that was not beneficial for me?" Se-ri glares at her most trusted employee.

"I have an inkling that you gain nothing from doing that."

"Right? Ugh, I will not let this thing ruin my day! I have a date tonight, for god sake. Now, tell me what I should do to solve this."

Chan-sik steps closer to his boss showing the attachment of the ticket. "You need to access this web, and the instruction will be there. It's also said here that the evidence of the traffic violation will be available there."

"Good. There must be something wrong with the CCTV."

Se-ri pouts and types on the web address. For more than thirty years, she lives as a law abiding child and citizen. Never once she violates anything.

Well, okay, maybe she cheated one time in a test. And that time she let her father punished her oldest brother for something she did.

But that's all. Trivial things. Unimportant things.

This is serious.

Se-ri drums her fingers on the table impatiently as the website takes so long to load. She glances at her wrist; she'll meet her blind date at 7.30. In an effort to repair her relationship with her mother, she has agreed to this blind date with her friend's son.