Chapter 5: Party Triumph(2)

Luffy shouldn't be legal to hold the mic, that should be illegal, as a Luffy with a mic is a loud one, and as Nami's fear of just letting Luffy say whatever he wants should be banned and not done, but because it's a day where even Nami doesn't know what to say, making something for Luffy is not in her reach and so Robin nor Yamato.

They wanted the day to be special and the words from their heart. Meaning, letting Luffy decide whatever he wanted to say, which always makes the Mugiwara laugh their ass off in front of the media or wanted to hide from embarrassment. As of now, they don't know what area they should.

"Ehem, ehem" that's the first word that came out of Luffy's mouth. It's supposed to be a cough excuse we do when we disturb others from their world, and Luffy uses it as the attention seeker he is---- it's not a bad thing because he deserves all the attention.

"This resort is a whim of mine that's the reality of it." The first sentence and everyone who knows him cackled to agree.

"You always do brother!" Sabo who's sitting near the stage shouted.

Luffy pouted at that but agree instinctively.
"Yeah, yeah. I told my board of directors that I wanted a place where every recreational activity is placed, at the same time a place no one will feel left behind. I wanted it to be unique, more than the ship we made to sail in the grand sea of Blues. This is not the first plan, it looks simpler than what we have now, but hey I'll whisper this to ya'll" Luffy acts like whispering, while the crowd went to what he wanted, silence and listening.

"We plan to create it too though shishishi"

And the background screen flashed it.

Gasps can be heard, in the silence of the place

Indeed, the plan is not grand unlike what the Lily Pad resort Going Merry is now. But still, it's amazing.

"The overall layout is futuristic enough for us, but sadly the people are limited, Going Merry is limited but unlike the supposed-to-be plan, it can cater to thousands of people. As you are here now, once the resort opened, you'll surely get an invitation to it. I just hope that whatever relationship you have with us wouldn't stray to strangers."
In a low voice, Luffy added

The screen changed into the Mugiwara corporation logo, and the lights were in full bloom, making everyone see who's who from the dim light at first.

"Moving aside, I am thankful for you all for being present for a special day for us. You might not know this but Going Merry is not only special but a representative to us Mugiwara when we are still starting. The road ahead of us years ago are bumpier than what we have now, all of us are rookies in this area but in the long run, we learned a lot, and now here we are, futuristic and capable more than imagination can limit. I am thankful for every one of you that joined us to celebrate a much-awaited day for us! The Mugiwara Corporation is pleased and grateful to have you all here. Not to further my words, what I want to reach you all is, in the freedom we gained by building this corporation, the Going Merry will serve you all the best. So tonight, stop being shy and let loose!"