Chapter 4: Party Triumph(1)

6 pm

The night is said to be the time for people to lay down who they are. Removing all the fake masks of expression they wear to mingle and keep going in life.

Night time with the moons watching and stars twinkling, they are the existence that stays to comfort those people fighting and not giving up, or also the existence that many find at peace, relaxed and motivated.

On a particular night in the sea of Grandline, the party still hasn't begun, but the bustling varying characters and attitudes mingle inside a newly opened resort specifically at the ballroom hall that can accommodate thousands of people.

Laughter with starts from a to z can be heard, on top where the Gurarara and Dahahaha prove happiness and fun radiates inside the room.

The people who receive the invitation and were given a VIP treatment even though it's only the first day can't help but still be in awe they are at the resort, that will for sure be pride and no one can ever remake but the Strawhats---- a company made up of people outstanding individually but more so when working together.

Some ate Golden spoon at a young age, and some have a life of silver spoon too, but when they sight the resort and looks around they can say that what's a luxury they grow up with which they didn't see and yet inside the resort they look like a kid for the first time seeing things that they truly wanted.

The creation of Going Merry is something no one ever thought of, but when it announced that the Mugiwara Corporation is planning to pull off a miracle, and in just 2 years they made it, Gosh what will they not do in the future more.

---
The ballroom hall is arranged with comfortable chairs, which are located around the ballroom stage, and a little far from the rectangle stage where a big screen the size of the stage was positioned. On both sides of the stages were instruments that will be used by musicians under Brook's agency---some were his apprentices.

The big screen plays the highlights and time of the resort to time switches to the Mugiwara Corporation's blueprint of the resort until it's built.

Music that is heard around came from speakers that are hidden under the camouflage of the hall walls.

The intricate design of the whole area catches the attention of those who understand architecture or simply appreciate arts.

Entering the big doors, they are greeted with the sight of big acrylic glass with their names written and what table they are assigned to.
Which makes the side of the door rather crowded.

No one said something about the sit arrangements, as they are group in familiarity.

The food tables have been placed on both sides of the hall, for the convenience of those seated in the corners.

Waiters and waitresses with cocktails in their hands were offering the drinks with gleeful smiles and sweet tongues----courtesy of Sanji's education.

At exactly 6:30 pm when everyone already gathered inside, the 11 individuals that were waiting outside the now-closed door had completed the emcee of the night known as Carina finally walked into the stage.

Seeing her, the laughter and conversations going on inside the hall quieted down.

"It's been a great day right Ladies and gentlemen? The night sure is clear without the sign of any unpredictable weather the grandline always has. In any case, it's an honor for me to stand in front of you, I'm Carina your emcee for tonight~ "

With it, loud applause can be heard.

"Tonight we are here gathering under the same reason of being invited to the soft opening of the new resort which the whole world waited to be made after the announcement of it 2 years ago. No one would ever think that yes it's possible to float an entire island made of metals and call it 'resort' in the name. Now we have the floating resort named Going Merry and you individuals whatever luck might you have eaten to be invited here is convincing to say that your relationship to the backbone of the company with ties especially to the CEO of the Mugiwara Corporation deserves an impressive congratulations!"