Chapter 2: Dining Hall

(I actually got a lot of Headcanon that I wanted to write as full story. So my ideas are getting mixed up hahaha, and did I ever forget to say that devil fruit is still alive and kicking to this story? Cause yeah, the devil fruit users still sinks in the sea! )

Chapter 2: Dining Hall

The Strawhats crew went out from their own office when 11 am strikes.
Even if the program starts at afternoon, the visitors already arrived, and as the host they needed to be there to welcome everyone, even if it is in the lunch table.

The dining area is located at lower floor,meaning the windows that is thicker than the aquarium or bulletproof tinded windows of cars harbor the whole lower floor that is practically submerged in the water, safe and sound.

Entering the kitchen they are greeted by rain of laughters and loud chatterings from the people inside.

Noticing the arrival of them everyone stands up to either congratulate or hugs them.

In this universe no Pirates or Marine trying to eradicate each others, there is still the Akainu magma bastardo and Blackbeard whimp, but they are the people who work underground.

In the big fancy dining hall, warm of applause and congratulations greeted them.

Luffy as usual mingle to whoever caught his attention.
With it they dispersed and bought their asses through the people they are always happy to be with.

Sanji walk to his family's table. In this universe Zeff is the Vinsmoke and no named Vinsmoke Judge is alive.

"Your presence is truly formidable madame, might as well knew where this beauty came from?" Sanji swirled around her Mother and then to her sister

"And why is another beauty here gracing me with her presence, oh~ what a good day to lay low"

His quad bro laugh to his antics and there Dad Zeff, shaking his head.

"Sanji, I miss you too, it's been a busy week to you huh. Sit here beside your dad, and you Pineapple pad Thai really surpass your Dad's. He told me not to tell you, but well~" Sora in her ever sweet voice answered

Zeff coughed to it, while his 3 sons Yonji, Ichiji and Niji teased him

"Oh we all know that our Old man here is being a tsundere. But yes Mom, it's been a busy week like so hectic!" Sitting beside his Dad Zeff, Sanji can only complain to her mom

"It's rather a big opening for your company actually, it's a surprise you work on it, so it's best to say that time to time busy week will be months for sure." Reiju joined the conversation

"Yeah, we already assumed for worse but now I think we can plan for something, backup as Nami already talk about... Oh why haven't you still eating? The buffet is ready already?" Noticing that no food is on the table, Sanji questions it.

"Well brother, we're waiting for your arrival" Yonji said in a tone where you can hear the "duh"

"Mom said, she have a feeling that you'll probably join lunch so" Niji side commented

"Hmm, hmm Mom's instinct really is something huh. Then before Luffy can hog the foods, you should line up" chuckling a little, Sanji said

Ichiji stands up rather quickly, he's been a victim of Luffy so, no, that he'll risk it again.
Seeing it all of them in the table stands up.

Zeff helped Sora to stand up and followed to their kids who's having a good talk, throwing jokes to each others, or mainly them teasing their 3rd brother Sanji who's only rolling his eyes.