Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Hellooooo! This is my very first story, at least on here- I'm sorry if it isn't very good as well. Though I would appreciate some feedback from you dear readers! I'd like to know if any of you have any suggestions on how to improve it or if its good so far-

Anywho! The following characters don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful creators. Three of which however do belong to me, any info on them might be revealed on later chapters or while they get to know the other. Other than that, I do hope you enjoy the story and stay tuned!
__________________________________

A skeleton had been wandering an AU, not really having a destination in mind for now and just listening to the inhabitaints while staying close to the shadows. While on his way, he seemed to have heard a loud thud deeper in the forest confusing him. The skeleton quietly moved, going towards the source of the sound only to gasp at what he saw.

There on the floor, was a black-boned skeleton who he noted looked a lot like Error. Weird. Though they looked more. .broken. Injured even, faint scars and already healing injuries on the glitched skeleton. What he didn't know was that they seemed to have two babybones with them.

Without another word the strange skeleton decided to pick up Error, finding him to be a bit lighter than he thought. He opened a portal and jumped through before anyone else noticed them, knowing he might get spotted soon if he lingered there to long.

___Pov - Error___

As Error slowly woke up, the first thing he heard was. .Bickering? He didn't move, nor make any noise and pretended to still be unconsious, listening in to the two voices in the room.

" Come onnn Von! Pleasee, he's hurt and we haven't had company in- In forever! Its so lonelyyyyyyy! "

" Veri, I know you wanted to have company but this isn't good at all! The poor skeletons in horrible state and your whinning about this?! "

" Well- Still though! We could get 'em to stay while he heals! For all you know he can't be on his own! Plus, you found two babybones with him! "

" Ugh. You know what? Fine. Do what you want but DON'T bother our guest. Actually, why don't you go get more info at least? For all we know a new event could be happening and you'd miss it. "

" Shit your right- Call me if he wakes up. Bye bro, Oh! And also, can you make apple pie late- "

" Veri. Go. "

" I'm going, I'm going! "

Footsteps were heard before a door was closed. Then shuffling. Error slowly opened one of his eyes, a bit uncertain at what he would see. There, by the bedside was a skeleton, one he doesn't even recognize. They were wearing a short green jacket, their sleeves rolled up to their elbows. They had been wearing a gray shirt underneath, gray fingerless gloves were present as well. On their head was a black beanie with golden accents, a golden eye present on the brim of the hat. Connected to the hat were two pins, one shaped like a flower while the other a diamond, both being colored a light blue and dirty yellow. A blue duck pin had also been attached to their green jacket. Their eyes were closed, though a green droplet was under their left eye and a yellow droplet was under their right eye.

The skeleton opened their eyes, their left eyelight a yellow while their right a green.

" Oh! Your awake, this is great! Say, how are you feeling? Any pain? " The Skeleton took quick notice of him being awake and staring at them, slowly Error started to panic not taking notice of their questions.

" Woah- Hey hey, deep breaths. .I won't hurt you if thats why your panicking. .Now, can you answer my questions? " The skeleton spoke softly, trying to calm him down. Error was a bit skeptical of them, though reluctantly agreed even if this might be a trick. How bad could it even be?

" Great! Now, are you in any pain? Care to tell me your name, as well as the two babybones you got there? They keep refusing to let go of you. At least the older one does. "

Error took a moment, glancing down at the currently sleeping babybones that clung to him. " . .The older ones name is Null, the little ones name is Void. I'm. . " Error hesitated, not sure if he should say his name or not. Before he could continue however the other spoke up. " If you don't wanna say your name thats fine, I have a feeling that you have a similar name to Error at least- Oh, that reminds me! Are you related to him? You look like his twin, which is strange- Not that its bad. "

He was confused, why did they assume he had a twi- Was there another him here?! Did that mean- Error shook those thoughts away for now, if his assumptions were correct. .Then he might need a different name, right? Or a nickname. . " You can call me Erratrum. I'm. .Not related, nor am I the twin to whoever Error is. "

The skeleton stared at the now named Erratrum, before nodding. " Alright. You didn't answer my first question, but judging from how you are right now. .I'm going to take a guess and say your fine for the moment. Ah- Right! Forgot to intruduce myself, Names Actor or Avon if you prefer. " Avon smiled slightly after saying that.

The green and yellow themed skeleton was about to say another word before the door slammed open by another. They had been wearing a similar clothing style to Avon, though with a few differences. Their blue jacket accented with yellow was drooping over their shoulders, fur lining the hood. Underneath they had a black shirt, an eye on the middle of it. Black fingerless gloves had been worn as well, on their head were headphones with a small mic and small lemon pin attached to it. They had also been wearing a necklace, with both a heart and diamond connected to it. Black pants as well as black boots with fur lining were worn as well. Just like Avon however, they had the same droplets under their eyes and same colored eyelights, the only difference being that the green was replaced with blue.

" Hes awa- " Before the new skeleton could say another word, Avon got up and smacked him over the head. " Veri, what the hell?! You could've spooked him! AND woke up the kids! Are you an idiot?! " Avon was a bit mad at the other skeleton, who Erratum thought was named Veri.

" Ow! Sorry sorry- I just wanted to meet him! I promise I won't do it again! " The skeleton whined a bit, putting a hand over the area Avon had smacked them. " You better not. Anyways, so sorry for that Erratum, I see your kids are still asleep. Good! Now, this i- " Before Avon could introuduce the new skeleton, they inturrupted him. " I'm Observer! Veri if you'd like as I don't go by anything else like my brother Von 'ere! Pronouns are He/Its by the way! What're yours??? "

___Pov - Avon ___

He just sighed, frustrated at the fact that his brother had decided to inturrupt him.

" Erratrum. .He/they. This is Null, the older one, and Void, the younger one. " Avon smiled slightly, a bit happy that their guest seemed to be taking things. .well, despite looking tense.

" Erratrum, are you hungry? I could go fix something up for you and your kids in a moment if you'd like. " He offered, waiting. Once the glitching skeleton slowly nodded, he smiled. " Come now Veri, let the other rest. He needs it. "

Avon dragged Observer with him towards the kitchen, leaving Erratrum alone in the room with his kids.

" Vonnn, let me gooooo. Why can't I stay with Erra 'n talk with 'em??? I wanna get to know 'em! " It whined, not very happy to be dragged along. " Because he needs time to collect himself, also because I can't trust you being alone with him. For all I know you could overwhelm him with your questions and we both know how you can get. "

" Ughh, fineeeee " Observer frowned at that, finally standing next to Avon once being let go and tried helping him with the food, despite not being a good cook himself, it still wanted to help.

Avon smiled a bit, though concentrated on what he was doing, wanting to finish this soon so the two brothers could go help their new guest settle down.

__________________________________

I hope this chapter was good as a start to this new little book! Later on throughout the chapters it might turn into little oneshots, as I'm not certain how nor where it would go in the storyline. So once Erratum settles down completely and is fine with the two brothers, I'll see what I can do for the rest of the chapters and who to include.

If wanted, a few chapters later I might do a QnA for the charatcers and you can ask them questions! You can ask me things as well, I won't mind.

- 1548 words.