Roommates or Friends

Beginne am Anfang

'Get some rest Wangji.. We have classes from tomorrow.. I heard that you are also going to stay with us..' Yanli said while caressing the younger's soft locks.. 'Hmm.. Two rooms beside Cheng's..' That's when Huai Sang saw his best friend..

'Wangji..' He smiled and jumped at his friend who caught him perfectly.. 'Why are you late..' Wangji asked..

'I was with Ge.. He didn't want me to fail this year..' Everyone chuckled at him.. Huai Sang share his room with Jiang Cheng so Wangji is going to share with his new roommate.. After their little talk Jiang Yanli left to her room for ladies and Lan Wangji is on the way to his room..

When he stood before his room he knocked a little loud.. He knows that his room mate is already there when he saw the brightness of the candle lights.. He was about to knock instead of door his hands lands softly on a face.. He turned his face the first thing he noticed is the beautiful silvery blue doe eyes..

His hand met the soft skin under his palm which made him to feel a good kind of being weird at that time

His hand met the soft skin under his palm which made him to feel a good kind of being weird at that time.. He took his hand immediately.. His eyes widened, his heart beats so fast looking at the etheral beauty before him..

'Ni Hao.. Are you my room mate Lan Gongzi..' The soft melodious voice snapped out of the other's thought.. Lan Wangji nodded his head with a smile.. Wei Wuxian greets him warmly moved to the side to let the other entered into the room..

Wangji let out a happy sigh when he heard the closing sound of the door.. He looked around the room and saw clothes are neatly arranged on one side.. But the bed still looks too neat.. He turned and looked at the angel.. 'I don't know which one will my roommate pick.. So I didn't choose any of them..'

'Oh my angel..' Wangji cooed at his cute bunny.. 'Any one is fine for me..' Wangji didn't want to make his bun uncomfortable.. He kept the luggage on one side and Wei Wuxian sit on the bed.. He looks at the other without blinking his eyes..

'Done staring..' Wangji asked.. Wuxian rubbed his nape with a sheepish smile and said 'You are not what they said..' Wangji brows furrowed glanced at the bunny..

'Did anyone say bad about me..' Wangji asked with a pout which made the other to giggle at him.. 'Its my village people..' Wangji scoffed a little.. 'And you are different from your family..' Wangji waits for the explanation..

'You are so talkative.. And a little..' Wangji sit infront of him on his bed.. 'Energetic.. Wangji Xiong my village people said that you are the only person who break the lan clan rule..'

'Good way to introduce about me.. Now he will think that I'm a rule breaker.. But that's truth..' Wangji thought.. 'But I heard that Madam lan is also like that.. I know it from my grandmother..'

'Aiyahh.. I'm not a brat.. I just want to enjoy my life.. Don't believe anyone little bun..' On hearing those words Wei Wuxian can't help but blushed little.. ' We are going to be room mate for an year.. How about friends..' It's the first time Wei Wuxian going to have a friend.. He is so excited to have a friend..

'Friends..' Wei Wuxian said with a bunny smile.. Lan Wangji clutched his chest and fall on the bed dramatically.. 'Don't smile like that Tuzi.. You look so cute..' Wei Wuxian pouts at him..

'I'm not cute.. I'm handsome.. And don't call be Tuzi..' Wangji chuckled and and shook his head.. 'No you are cute and You are my Tuzi..' He declared..

'Then I'm going to call you as Shizi..' Wangji smiled so widely and Wei Wuxian mesmarized by his smile..

Outside the door Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng with Nie Huaisang were so close to the door hearing everything.. 'A Huan your brother literally flirting with the innocent boy..' Xichen smiled at his fiance..

'Yeah.. It's the first time I'm seeing.. no hearing him so open with new people.. Mostly he ignore them or give savage answers.. Wei Wuxian has done magic..' Huaisang said with a smile.. And Lan Xichen is happy to hear this.. Because his brother finally meet his love.. He know it from the first when Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian.. Xichen was trying to control his smile looking at his younger brother staring the boy with so much love in his azure eyes..

'I don't care.. Wei Wuxian looks so innocent and young too.. If he hurt him I will hurt him twice..' Xichen and Huaisang is shocked at the over protective mode of Jiang Cheng..

'A Cheng You know Wangji is not a person to hurt some one intentionally..' Jiang Cheng knows it too.. One side he is happy that the little brat find his love but the other side he feel bad for the poor bunny because of his perverted brother in law...

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote