chapter fifteen: hotel room (part two)

!CONTENT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC AND MATURE CONTENT (sexually explicit scenes, sexually explicit language)

read story description for full list of content warnings (cw) and trigger warnings (tw)

George joined me on the hotel bed, the dim lights in the room reflecting tiny glimmers of water droplets still on his skin from the shower we just got out of.

George climbed into my lap, as I leaned forward to close the space between our bodies.

I dragged my tongue across the parting in George's mouth, then connected our lips desperately. I kept my lips on his until he backed his head out, catching his breath.

"I'm all prepped...and I have condoms in the nightstand, too." George said, between breathless kisses.

I worked at his neck, nibbling his skin in small bites, then immediately kissing the areas that I had bitten. George tilted his neck to the side to let me make more of a mark on his skin.

"Dream...Condoms?" George repeated himself.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." I said, pulling away from George's neck.

George watched with ravenous eyes as I reached over to the nightstand, pulling several condoms out of the box that he had brought to the hotel.

George laughed. "God, how long are we going for tonight?" He joked. "Do we really need that many condoms?"

I shrugged, kissing his collar bone gently then rolling the condom on.

"I've never, um...done any anal stuff before? Not even on myself." George said, his face blushing a light pink.

"Why don't you lay down?" I said.

George did as I said, laying down and bringing his knees the closest he could towards his belly.

"You have to do it to yourself first, so you can know what it's like- that way you know what feels good and what doesn't." I said.

I comforted him by rubbing his arms for a few seconds, then backed away to give him a little space.

"You're okay, George...relax your body." I reassured him.

"You're gonna sit there and watch me? I mean, I don't care if you do, but...you're not gonna be bored?" George asked.

I looked down at George's fingers, one of which had already started rubbing at his asshole in slow circles.

I scoffed. "Bored?" I shook my head. "You're insane, George. I love watching you."

I stared at George as his body now relaxed, closing his eyes as he put one finger into his asshole.