XIII

A few weeks later...

3rd Person POV, with Techno

Techno has been feeding and questioning Dream daily. The king demands for the book, in the same tone, and he can tell it's getting on the Teletubby's nerves. Some days when Techno is upset, a few punches are thrown, but mostly the piglin just walks out of the room.

Technoblade grabs the carrots (Potatoes were too luxurious) for Dream, and walks into the room.

"So Dream." The pig hesitates, once again for dramatic effect. "Give me the revive book."

In response, the green man glares and says nothing, so Techno starts to leave the room. "Techno wait." Dream sounds defeated. "I don't have a revive book to give."

Hey, I found this unfinished chapter and figured that I should post it. Obviously this has been abandoned, and I lost motivation. After Techno's passing, and the end of the DSMP I just stopped watching those YouTubers.

But I had an entire plan for this story. Tommy was eventually going to die, effectively reuniting his soul in the afterlife. He would be very dead, no more revival book. But because of all he's gone through, XD would take pity and grant him the power to go to the living world in a ghost like state. Tommy would get his emotions back and have the ability to visit his family.

To those who are still here thanks, but this fix is officially discontinued.