Part 1 - Who IS that, Tamia?

Dvir woke up from the sound of his alarm, he grabbed his phone and went to check the time. It was 5:30,  exactly one hour before Tamia's party at the club she works at. "Ah..I better get ready before I'm late, Tamia wouldn't be happy with me if I missed her speech" Dvir thought to himself.  He went to his closet to get dressed and grabbed his pheromone suppressants that were on his dresser and threw them in his handbag.

He called an Uber And dialed Tamia's number. "Hey Tamia! I'm not gonna be late this time, I got an Uber! I'll be there in 30!" He giggled. "Alright! I'll be waiting for you at the bar! I also have someone I want you to meet!" Tamia said in a happy tone. "Who is it?" Dvir said in a confused tone. ...Tamia then hung up. He then hopped inside his cab and put in his headphones.

                         AFTER THE CAR RIDE

Dvir then hopped out the cab and walked in front of the doors, already smelling all those pheromones, he took a deep breath and walked through the doors. When he walked in he saw two of his friends, Lukey and Chidi sitting at one of the booths. He walked up to them and asked "Yo! Have you guys seen Tamia? She said she had someone she wanted to introduce me too. I'm hoping they're  not a total shithead." They all bursted out in laughter. Chidi said "Yeah I saw her, she's down at that bar downstairs. Make sure to have a drink with us after we're done before Lukey drinks too much!"  Chidi giggled, Lukey glared at Chidi. "Don't worry I will, don't get too drunk without me!" Said Dvir. Soon after, he rushed for downstairs and walked to the bar Tamia was working at.

"YO! OVER HERE DVIR!" Tamia yelled. Dvir then noticed someone else sitting at her bar, is it the person Tamia wanted to introduce Dvir to? Dvir sat down next to them. "So, are you gonna introduce yourself Jojo?" Tamia said awkwardly. "Oh, right. Hi, I'm Jojo. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jojo then reached out his hand for a handshake. Dvir was too busy staring at Jojo that he didn't hear a word he said. Dvir noticed his muscular yet slim physique, his slim fingers, his eye shape, and even his smile. This man had the body even model would wish to have. Who is this and why do they know my friend? Is he a model? A thug? Who is he..? Dvir thought to himself, mesmerized.

TO BE CONTINUED.