"Luka.. you should eat." She murmured.. it was hard to see him in this state..

"Gotta get this chord right first.." he picked up his guitar once more and began to play notes that had no correlation, but to him they made perfect sense. The sound of the strings clashing together to make an obscure sound was exactly how he was feeling right now.

"Do you really think she kissed him..?" He muttered, he was kinda talking to himself but knew Marinette would hear him. Part of him knew she was going to say yes but he wanted her to say anything else but that.

"Actually Luka.. I don't know..You and her are so both convinced on two different perspectives, it almost doesn't make any sense.." she was nervous on how he would react to her saying that. She heard from him that you were denying everything and had your own story but didn't know what your story was.

"She swears she saw me confessing to you..I know it might have sounded weird if she walked in on the middle of it.. but that's not even close to what happened.."

♡♡♡
Flashback

The two teenagers ran through the studio, Luka was more energetic than he had been during his concert. Marinette on the other hand seemed fairly calm almost as if she was disappointed but still wanted to show him support nonetheless.

"Okay here!" Luka gave her a quick grin before turning the corner to a deserted area in the studio.

"Are you sure no one will see us?" The blue haired girl questioned as she looked around for any cameras or anyone for the matter.

"Nah, I don't think anyone will find us here." He was grinning like an idiot. After chickening out with his love note that he was sure he discarded properly, he was finally ready to confess to you. To show you just how much you mean to him in hopes that you would finally say yes, and finally agree to be with him no matter what the circumstances were. He knew you were leaving and he knew you would soon be gone from his reach which is exactly why he couldn't wait anymore to tell you how much he loved you and how much he wanted you to be his.

"Okay Okay..I'm ready!" Marinette gave him a warm smile, she figured he was probably nervous so she tried to be as reassuring as possible.

He stood back and took a few deep breaths before making eye contact with her,

"[Y/N].. I know we might have only known each other for a few months but that couldn't stop me from falling for you.. You're so amazing.. You stand up for yourself as well as others, not to mention that you aren't afraid to say what's on your mind. You're considerate of others and your heart.. Your heart is special.. You were willing to leave your family- your home! For months just to stay and study in Paris and not once have you ever mentioned how much you miss home.. I know it's probably tough for you to be away but I got this feeling- I can't really describe it well but its like, its like its fate that we met? I don't think my days would be as bright as they are if I hadn't met you. Ever since I met you I think my life has changed, I just want to make you smile, and I want you to know that its okay to let yourself have fun in the present for once in a while.. You're always worried about what will happen in the future but the thing I want most is to make sure that you are happy in the present.. it's what you deserve [Y/N]..

Because you're the most extraordinary girl [Y/N]. As clear as a musical note and as sincere as a melody. You're the music that's been playing inside my head since the first day we met.. and that's why I need to you to know.. I love you [Y/N]. Wherever you may go wherever you want to go, I'll be there! I can't imagine the world without you and I can't imagine Paris without you.. So I just figured that I would go with you when you leave.. You're so worried about leaving me, but did you ever think about how much I'd be willing to go through to not leave you?.. You mean so much to me [Y/N].."