Me: Ty-

Kahli: If this is some sick joke I swear to f-

Me: Hi baby, look I have to be quiet but I think Marek took me...please help- *groaning*

Kahli: Okay baby! Before you hang up just know I love you so much-

Click.

I quickly placed the phone back down as I felt his arms tightening. I got into my original position and acted as if I was asleep.

After a few seconds, I felt wet lips on my face. "Oh, kitten." I heard his deep voice sing out and I tried to hold the vomit in my throat.

I groaned and pushed my face away from his. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me with a big smile.

"Now listen kitten. I am going to tell you straight up. I'm in love with you...when I saw you for the first time I fell in love with you." His breath stank and I tried to keep calm.

I nodded and looked away, trying to think of only Kahli right now. I suddenly felt a hard creep up my neck and into my hair.

He yanked my hair back making me whimper. "I don't want fucking nods." He spit out words like venom and I tried to push my head back to get some release.

"Okay...I'm s-sorry" he bent my head back and then roughly shoved it forward. He got off the bed and grabbed his phone.

I'm so glad I cleared the phone call. I sighed and sat in the bed for a second. He came out of what I'm guessing is the closest with a short dress.

He threw the dress at me and looked at me expecting me to do something. I looked down at my hands and started picking at the little hang nails.

My hands were grabbed roughly causing me to jerk forward. I felt a harsh sting on my cheek and as I looked up I saw him glaring at me.

"Get dressed slut." I blinked away my tears and decided to stand up for myself for once. "D-don't call me that." I tried to stay confident as I looked at his fiery ice-blue eyes.

"That's it!" He bent down and grabbed my neck making me gasp. He pulled me up by my neck and my feet started to be lifted off the ground. "You disrespect me after I told you I loved you?!" I started scratching his hands but he wouldn't let me go.

I felt myself getting lightheaded and I kept kicking and scratching. Suddenly everything went dark and my body felt limp.

Am I dead?

Kahlis pov😘

After Tyler got that phone call I had Mason track the number down. I can't stop myself from literally going insane.

It's been almost an hour now, and Mason still can't seem to track it. Tyler went back to Athena's house to pick up her friend as I stayed here.

I went to our room and threw my body onto her side of the bed. I smelled her scent on the pillow and felt tears gather in my eyes.

I didn't even get to ask her on a proper date yet...

I got up and pulled my phone out, I wanted to see her. I went to my camera roll to see millions of photos of her.