Chapter 43

Ji Linchen looked at her quietly, her eyes deep.

Tang Shumi tried her best to maintain her gradually stiff smile, her tone of voice pretending to be relaxed: "Ji Linchen, don't you love to solve problems in bed? The last time you are on board, the opportunity is not lost."

"What do you consider yourself?" Ji Linchen asked righteously.

Tang Shumi said every word: "The person who solves your physical needs."

Ji Linchen let out an incomprehensible soft voice, and asked in a cold voice, "Is this to you?"

After a sound, Tang Shumi nodded.

"Tang Shumi." He looked her eyes straight, and called her name in a deep voice, "You ask me if I have a heart, do you have it?"

The air solidified for two seconds.

Tang Shumi smiled and shook her head: "No."

The contemptuous and provocative smile stung Ji Linchen's eyes.

He has been indifferent to feelings since he was a child, and only Tang Shumi can arouse his only tenderness.

So he let her do it, pulled the bottom line to the lowest level, and gave her a lot of love.

But the arrogant woman in front of me didn't care.

Proud like him, his dignity was trampled on for the first time in his life, and he stomped on his feet severely and broke into one place.

Ji Linchen was quiet for a while, and said coldly: "You go to bed first, we will talk tomorrow."

Reason let him let go, but **** it, he couldn't do it.

Tang Shumi said: "Whatever you want."

"Turn the air conditioner to a higher temperature. You like to kick the quilt in the middle of the night. Don't catch a cold."

Ji Linchen finished this sentence lightly, then turned around.

At the moment he turned around, Tang Shumi's strength seemed to be taken away, and she leaned weakly against the door.

He didn't entangle any more, Tang Shumi's heart fell from her throat, but at the same time, she fell deeper.

As if falling into the abyss.

...

Tang Shumi fell on the bed without taking a bath for an unprecedented time.

She has a dull pain in her chest, and her abdomen also hurts.

She turned off the light and the bedroom was completely dark.

At first she couldn't see anything, but slowly, she could see the pattern on the ceiling.

She thought it was because the curtains were not closed properly, and moonlight sneaked in.

Turning his head to look, the blackout curtains are tightly drawn.

Her gaze returned to the ceiling again.

She wanted to call Xu Mingzhu, but gave up after thinking about it.

Xu Mingzhu would definitely say that she was hypocritical.

In the eyes of others, Ji Linchen has treated her very well.

For some short period of time, she herself felt hypocritical.

Even hypocritically disgusting.

One voice told her, just live with him like this for a lifetime; another voice stopped her, don't just think about her mother and Tang Guohai, can you accept that end?